• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Finish 5th, catalyst for change, want to compete for the biggest titles.

Finish summer window with a profit.

GDeep™

League is very weak
I doubt he went for a pay cut that big tbh. Hard to believe he took a pay cut at all, but jesus christ, what an indictment if true... :lol:
That's nearly 5M over the length of his deal that he's losing out on, I refuse to believe.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Finish 5th, catalyst for change, want to compete for the biggest titles.

Finish summer window with a profit.
I doubt we can do anything else this late tbh. Would you trust the money to be sent wisey at this hour? **** that. With a bit of luck it's a sign that Kroenke wouldn't trust Wenger with a £10 Lidl voucher.

Wenger out or in, we are royally screwed until Kroenke finally sells. It's obvious he won't spend what it takes to compete and any potential new managers are not going to come to Arsenal and try and work with a shoe-string budget and a team full of tossers on high wages.

Trilly

Trusted ⭐

I doubt we can do anything else this late tbh. Would you trust the money to be sent wisey at this hour? **** that. With a bit of luck it's a sign that Kroenke wouldn't trust Wenger with a £10 Lidl voucher.
At least there was a divide before Wenger got his new contract.

If it was as close as a decision as it made out to be. By the time they have their next meeting he'll be gone.

Can't wait.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
Didn't this thread get closed because Arsène said he's not for sale and that was that? :lol:

To quote the movie Memento: "Don't believe his lies".

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
We should be thinking the next manager now, not wanting Wenger to be allowed to spend. What more proof do you want that he can not identify players that we need?

It's time to let this season go. Wenger can not be allowed to drag the club down further by spending more money. He'll get us further behind and the deficit will be even greater for the new guy.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
At least there was a divide before Wenger got his new contract.

If it was as close as a decision as it made out to be. By the time they have their next meeting he'll be gone.

Can't wait.
I think it's closer than many think. It's why I don't want him to spend anything. I'd rather watch us go backwards and hasten his exit. We must not sepnd.

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
All set up to be Liverpool's Welbeck. Even down to the manager excuse, Wenger believed in him and Conte wanted him so that most mean his great.

Trilly

Trusted ⭐

All set up to be Liverpool's Welbeck. Even down to the manager excuse, Wenger believed in him and Conte wanted him so that most mean his great.
He has a better chance at becoming a good player than Welbeck did though.

Ox could turn out to be a decent wingback or CM (maybe) especially under Klopp. He has no future in the final third though.

Last edited:

berric

Established Member

Player:Trossard
Don't know, we all said he needs proper coaching and instructions and to feel confident in his role, he just might in that squad. He has the footwork and his deadly on his day. If he finds the spark I'm afraid that he'll do well.

Mo Britain

Doom Monger
Don't understand why people are upset with this?

Ox's career deserves better. He was offered 180k a week, apparently. He didn't take it. It's not about the money for him, he genuinely just wants to win things. RVP did warn us, lol.
If he wants to win things, why on Earth has he gone to Liverpool?

asukru

Established Member

Player:Martinelli
Rather he go to Liverpool then Chelsea tbh. I really like the Ox and wish him well just hope he doesn't do well against us :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

When you look at people who are successful, you will find that they aren’t the people who are motivated, but have consistency in their motivation.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom