• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain

Status
Not open for further replies.

fabo

6.51 / 10
YoungGunsBlog Jamie Sanderson
Looks like Oxlade-Chamberlain deal is £7m up front, with a total fee of £12m, plus another £3m in variable bonuses.

DarrenArsenal1 Darren
Alex Oxlade Chamberlain has now officially joined and had all his photos done....

kalleTheMan

Established Member
No need to talk about fees until they are actually confirmed, this is most likely a structured deal and I don't think anyone here really knows the conditions yet.

edit. Well maybe J Sanderson knows

scytheavatar

Established Member
Why are people calling Chamberlain a forward? My understanding is that he's closer to Nasri's replacement than he is to being a Walcott replacement. His father have said that his preferred position is attacking mid.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
15m are you kidding me no please god no no noooooo, thats mean wenger not pay 15m for cahill or jag and he go pay 15m for young talent, am really going to be crazy i hope we not pay 15m for him 7m was a fair price.

NIPOLOPO

Established Member
Alex Chamberlain has joined Premier League side Arsenal for a club record fee.

Alex Chamberlain has joined Premier League side Arsenal for a club record fee, subject to Premier League and FA approval.

The teenager agreed personal terms and passed a medical this afternoon in one of the biggest deals in Championship history, which sees Saints' previous transfer records blown out of the water.

The deal for the midfielder - who had made it clear he saw his future away from Southampton, was done with Saints in the driving seat for the duration of the protracted negotiations and the transfer was completed on our terms.

The Club had long made it clear that it didn't wish to sell Chamberlain, and would only consider doing so should an offer meet our high valuation of the youngster, who turns 18 next week.
Confirmed.
http://www.saintsfc.co.uk/page/NewsDetail/0,,10280~2414134,00.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I knew we were very different, that he (Ferguson) had a total hold over his club while at that time I was still more of a coach. I also recognised his huge qualities. He knew how to surround himself with the right people and didn't rest on his laurels when he was successful.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom