• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Alexander Isak

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Couldn't agree more. Balogun is so direct runs in behind, does the things you want a striker to do. Isak is very over hyped & lacks elite quality in the final third. He's not worth moving for at present

I agree and disagree. The two times he managed to get into the final third yesterday he was incredibly unlucky not to score and he made an absolutely incredible assist.

Hes going to be an elite striker. There's no doubt about it, the consistency in finishing will come. But all the while he's getting chances that is a brilliant sign.

Hes in an elite category of forward who have elite pace, height, dribbling ability and he scores goals.

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
I agree and disagree. The two times he managed to get into the final third yesterday he was incredibly unlucky not to score and he made an absolutely incredible assist.

Hes going to be an elite striker. There's no doubt about it, the consistency in finishing will come. But all the while he's getting chances that is a brilliant sign.

Hes in an elite category of forward who have elite pace, height, dribbling ability and he scores goals.
He wasn't unlucky. He scuffed his shot, recovered and then he shot wide. The deflection took it towards goal.

His second was a cross not a shot. He looks like a Leao or Thuram in that they have a lot of good attributes, but not elite ball striking.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
He wasn't unlucky. He scuffed his shot, recovered and then he shot wide. The deflection took it towards goal.

His second was a cross not a shot. He looks like a Leao or Thuram in that they have a lot of good attributes, but not elite ball striking.

He didn't scuff his shot, watch it back. The defender toe poked it as he was going to shoot and he missed it due to the toe poke.

Behave would you, he's far better than those two, technically he's right up there. Ball striking wise he still scores goals, so whats the problem?

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
Some ridiculous hyperbole in here over 1 game.

He only had 30 touches against Spain and caused a lot of problems, he’s only 21 anyway.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
That’s basically what I’m tryna say..

No point judging someone who has 30 touches for a ****house team in an international game, and was still their best attacker regardless…

Gotcha, agreed, the fact he stood out in this scenario is impressive in itself.

Football Manager

Copy & Paste Merchant
Last edited:

AeNwT

You can see the thought process but his touch at this moment let’s him down too often or he trips or chooses the wrong technique. Sometimes I want him to keep it simple & other times I wana see what makes him so hyped. He strikes me as a good athlete first.

I said the above on Sunday, Ian Wright basically said the same “he plays like he has sandals” on yesterday.

I know what I’m talking about. I also won £££ as upon seeing Scotland’s back line I bet on a Schick to score first bet as I’ve previously scouted him.

Isak will look even better against weaker teams & I expect a couple goals & an assist but I don’t see his elite striking ability. He’s a good athlete dribbler at this moment. I like Isak I just don’t love him 🤷🏿‍♂️

just to wind everyone up Balogun’s way more intelligent and direct 🙂

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩

I said this on Sunday, Ian Wright basically said the same “he plays like he has sandals” on yesterday.

I know what I’m talking about. I also won £££ as upon seeing Scotland’s back line I bet on a Schick to score first bet as I’ve previously scouted him.

Isak will look even better against weaker teams & I expect a couple goals & an assist but I don’t see his elite striking ability. He’s a good athlete dribbler at this moment.

just to wind everyone up Balogun’s way more intelligent and direct 🙂

Watch it back, the defender toe poked the ball into him as he shot, he didn't scuff it.

AeNwT

Watch it back, the defender toe poked the ball into him as he shot, he didn't scuff it.

A large portion of his chances go like this. Stroke of luck / misfortune then a shot which he didn’t even put on target. Guys what are we even talking about ? 😁

I’ve watched him for years I want him to succeed I’m just saying what I see. He could be a good player but I’ve been waiting for him to sort his touch out for years.

A 6’4 forward will always give you trouble on & off the ball that’s why Target men still exist. I see him as a better athlete than skilled technician at present.

Last edited:

AeNwT

He definitely has a bit of yaya welbeckogo about him
Thank you 🙄 I don’t see how people don’t see it. I’m not against him but I can’t ignore what I see.

He also plays for Real Sociedad who aren’t a poor team. In fact several of their players are verry similar to ours.

Arsenal Quotes

I want a fan to wake up in the morning and say, “Arsenal are playing today, I’m going to have a good time.” That guy starts his day off by thinking that something good is going to happen to him. And to do that, big clubs like Arsenal have to have the ambition to play spectacularly. Of shared happiness.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom