• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Alexandre Lacazette: 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

GDeep™

League is very weak
You can't deny that he exceeded expectations.

Nobody would've believed that in May we'll in a good position to get 3rd. But he ultimately ****ed it up.

But we can never know if Wenger would done better if he was still here

It was a decent first season from Emery. 5th and an EL. But the football was the worst seen for 30-40 years.

Fans were generally frustrated. Nobody was buzzing when the season ended.

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Again, I don’t know what I’m debating or arguing here. Going around in circles again.
Your argument is Emery should've got top four with that squad last season.

But the narrative here last season was that that team was not good enough for top four.

GDeep™

League is very weak

But the narrative here last season was that that team was not good enough for top four.
No, my argument is that we were in pole position for 4th and should’ve got it.

Lots of teams were poor last season, Chelsea, Utd, Sp**s were not winning away from home etc.

GDeep™

League is very weak
I rate him but want him sold.

He's home sick and clearly misses Italy. Can't have players in the squad whose head is not here
If he was a great footballer you wouldn’t want him sold though, no matter if home sick or not.

So you don’t really rate him.

GDeep™

League is very weak

Didn’t we start last season with 20 unbeaten games or whatever? This place was very optimistic for the first half of last season.

Oxeki

Trusted ⭐

If he was a great footballer you wouldn’t want him sold though, no matter if home sick or not.

So you don’t really rate him.
What a ridiculous thing to say.

I rate him, more than Xhaka even.

But his agent is always crowing about how he misses Italy. We need him 100% committed. If the right price comes he should be sold. But Xhaka is another matter entirely.

GDeep™

League is very weak
What a ridiculous thing to say.

I rate him, more than Xhaka even.

But his agent is always crowing about how he misses Italy. We need him 100% committed. If the right price comes he should be sold. But Xhaka is another matter entirely.

Arteta rates Xhaka. Second name on the team sheet after Auba. Widely accepted, on here too, Xhaka improved with Arteta too.

Oxeki

Trusted ⭐

No, my argument is that we were in pole position for 4th and should’ve got it.

Lots of teams were poor last season, Chelsea, Utd, Sp**s were not winning away from home etc.
They clearly had a better team than us last season. We did well to put ourselves in a great position to get 3rd position. But we ****ed it up. I don't even blame Emery 100%.

We dropped points in two of our last games sure to individual errors.
At home to BHA, we were 1-0 ahead. We need a win that game to Secure 4th or 3rd at most. Xhaka gave away a penalty and we never recovered.

At home to CP, we lost to CP.

A game we should have won, but we conceded first. We equalized. But then Mustafi gave a goal away and we never recovered. Can't totally blame Unai Emery Etxegoien for that

Gooner416

Master of Stonks
Trusted ⭐

Happy birthday Lacazette! Hope you celebrate with the birthday balloons!
images

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
"The only thing this picture says is that he just likes to hold drugs close to his mouth" -

:lol::lol: Hardly evidence to convict in court is it? Its a picture of someone with an inflated balloon in their mouth and their eyes closed. I can see no cast-iron evidence of drugs in the ballon, let me know what I'm missing here bro.

Any punishment from the club so far? Its been a while. Especially as The Daily Star is usually such a reliable source.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

When I arrived, an Arsenal share was worth £800; it subsequently rose continuously in value and by the time I left it stood at £17,000.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom