• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Alexandre Lacazette: 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

Furious

Emery Gone, Telly Back On
The difference is Chelsea create chances away from home.

Abraham is a big donkey, much easier to create chances for. Laca is a slow and weak midget, goes straight into the pocket of any kind of defender. So so easy to defend against.

But it's not just being a big lump, he can create for himself too. Laca could never:

https://streamja.com/E40j

Scored a header as well in this match. Again, not a goal Laca could score in an away match.

RandomHero84

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saka
Create c
Abraham is a big donkey, much easier to create chances for. Laca is a slow and weak midget, goes straight into the pocket of any kind of defender. So so easy to defend against.

But it's not just being a big lump, he can create for himself too. Laca could never:

Scored a header as well in this match. Again, not a goal Laca could score in an away match.
Laca could never?

A good amount of his goals come absolutely out of nowhere. Dogged, hard fought, scruff of the neck stuff to pull us back in to the game.

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny

haha laca could never? What did he do against Sp**s?

Furious

Create c

Laca could never?

A good amount of his goals come absolutely out of nowhere. Dogged, hard fought, scruff of the neck stuff to pull us back in to the game.
haha laca could never? What did he do against Sp**s?

Look at the goal. No way you can pump a hopeful long ball towards Laca in an away match and he goes on to murder a defender like that. Never happened.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Look at the goal. No way you can pump a hopeful long ball towards Laca in an away match and he goes on to murder a defender like that. Never happened.

Actually it's Laca who can take long balls even if he is only 175 cm high. Have seen it many times.

Auba is the one who cannot take long balls, fails almost every time, even though he is 187 cm tall. It's quite weird, but Auba doesn't like contact or something.

drippin

Yeah this doesn't make any sense to my point.

Okay, then I misunderstood your point. What was it? That Laca cannot shield the ball and make space for himself to shoot near the box in 1on1?

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
Lacazette has to be Arsenal’s poorest starting striker since Chamkh. I use to hate Giroud but damn he makes Laca look like a little boy, I should’ve been more grateful.

Bigger waste of money than Xhaka tbh.

Furious

There will be some goals that only Tammy Abraham can score, and there will be some goals that only Laca can score. He's scored plenty of goals in his time here that Tammy Abraham won't be able to.

Oh absolutely. The debate is about away games though, which I think Abraham is better suited for imo.

samshere

Why so serieuse?
Lacazette has to be Arsenal’s poorest starting striker since Chamkh. I use to hate Giroud but damn he makes Laca look like a little boy, I should’ve been more grateful.

Bigger waste of money than Xhaka tbh.
We know your opinion, its written on your tag line. You don't have to keep repeating it.

drippin

Oh absolutely. The debate is about away games though, which I think Abraham is better suited for imo.

Yep, Laca is better at home and against weaker opponents with busses.

That's why it's great to have Aubameyang, who is great in away games and counter attacks. Not to say he isn't good otherwise too.

Let's hope Laca gets match fit soon. Meanwhile:

Ashybashy86

Yep, Laca is better at home and against weaker opponents with busses.

That's why it's great to have Aubameyang, who is great in away games and counter attacks. Not to say he isn't good otherwise too.

Let's hope Laca gets match fit soon. Meanwhile:
"Bigger waste of money than Xhaka" though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I think in England you eat too much sugar and meat and not enough vegetables

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom