• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Alexandre Lacazette: Back Lac Or Sack?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

FIhE7m0XIAcKT0R

this is beyond parody now, rewarding Laca with doughnuts...

**** off. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

A striker who don’t score goals or anywhere near the penalty box. Laca as attacking midfielder is like eboue as right winger. Just embarrassing

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Can see both sides.

We do need to freshen up our attack, had the same main strikers since 2018.

Though all our CF are leaving or need loans next season, wouldn't have been against Laca staying as our back up either.

Guess Martinelli will provide cover for whoever we bring in to start.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Both parties need to move on i like Lacazette he been and still amazing help for likes of saka esr and Martinelli he look thier big brother but we clearly in need for CF that get you 20 goals in league at least and be difference maker similar to Luiz situation. I don't think laca will be short in interest or offers unless he demand crazy amounts of money

Pop Tart

Established Member
If we get top 4 I would keep him. I have been critical of him with his lack of goals bit he can still be a good back up /occasional starter.

He was great last night, his hold up play and link up helps us and he has more experience then most of the team who are so young and lack it.

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
He seems pleased with his role here, which is essentially backup. For that reason I’d keep him if we manage to sign another striker. He’s a very reliable player who will chip in with goals.

His work rate yesterday was exceptional. Even when there was nothing on he managed to keep hold of the ball.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

So.. is Laca a lot worse than Firmino? The forum went crazy when I made the comparisons and showed the stats.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I started clapping myself... until I realised that I was Sunderland's manager.

Peter Reid after Bergkamp's goal against Sunderland.
Top Bottom