• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Alexandre Lacazette: Back Lac Or Sack?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

We are gonna get Champions League football, with our main forward getting like 3 non penalty league goals or something.

And I will love it!
Like France winning the World Cup with striker scoring 0 goals. Sh1thousery over a whole season

RunTheTrap

Kai Havertz Offense League
Poor peformance today and uncharacteristically lazy (I say that as someone who rate Lacca higher than most).
He’s not lazy, he’s just painfully unathletic. He plays football like an asthmatic with a smoker’s cough.

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
It's not as easy a chance as it looks bit he made it much harder by not going through the keepers legs

Xln

Get me Jesus on the phone 📲
Gives his all for the badge every single game. We all know he isn't the best striker out there but how can you hate on him for doing his best, whilst Arsenal isn't buying a proper cf?

For now he is one of the top characters in the dressing room. Absolutely vital for our season.

Heads up Laca you will score soon!!

Zaza

Typical Lacazette away performance. Can't hold up play, weak and looks a train wreck after 60mins. You just can't be small and this unathlectic....not in the epl.
Anyone who still wants to give this guy a new one year deal must be out of their minds. Time to cut him off!

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

Typical Lacazette away performance. Can't hold up play, weak and looks a train wreck after 60mins. You just can't be small and this unathlectic....not in the epl.
Anyone who still wants to give this guy a new one year deal must be out of their minds. Time to cut him off!
I wouldn't mind giving him one more year. He seems like a leader and a solid team player. He shouldn't be our starting striker, but one more year with him in the squad wouldn't be bad in my mind.

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
There used to be a time where this guy was probably the best shooter in the team, **** knows what’s happened in the last few years.

I came here to say it's weird how at one point he was arguably our best finisher. Now he couldn't hit water if he fell out of a boat.

Might be a confidence thing but you feel as if one day his misses are gonna cost us.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Its a shame how low his confidence and form is at the moment.

Model professional, but unfortunately not up to it anymore. Hoping he can end his time with us on a high, contributing to getting us back to Europe.

Tom349

The missed header from Cedrics cross is where we will benefit more out of a different striker next season, they will still miss siters like the 1v1 Lacazette missed but those almost half chances I suspect to be put away. All it needed was a slight touch on goal and it would have gone in.

Mraven

The missed header from Cedrics cross is where we will benefit more out of a different striker next season, they will still miss siters like the 1v1 Lacazette missed but those almost half chances I suspect to be put away. All it needed was a slight touch on goal and it would have gone in.

That chance was the worst for me. He doesn’t have the mentality. We have seen midget Alexis going all in and scoring those headers. Lacazette is more focused on the defender than the ball.

Maybe

You're wrong, no?
Lacazette is more focused on the defender than the ball.
Lacazette is focused on getting money for not doing much in his life. He gave up on football a while ago, and for the club, it's time to go for a younger striker with ambition as our massive investments in "senior" forwards like Auba and Laca failed miserably.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
There used to be a time where this guy was probably the best shooter in the team, **** knows what’s happened in the last few years.

I came here to say it's weird how at one point he was arguably our best finisher. Now he couldn't hit water if he fell out of a boat.

Might be a confidence thing but you feel as if one day his misses are gonna cost us.
He’s always been a poor finisher but a decent shooter, it’s just that we don’t create many chances for our forwards so someone of Lacazette’s level isn’t going to do much.

MikelHadADream

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Feel for the guy, think he's going to be in for a lot of stick for the rest of the season. He was never good enough at his peak, and is now past it. Its a shame because he seems a good guy behind the scenes, and the clubs rubbish planning has put him (and the team) in this situation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

My first ever football memory was Charlie George's double winning goal in 71. After that game; I just became an Arsenal fan.

Paul Davis
Top Bottom