• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Alexandre Lacazette: Laca the Net

Status
Not open for further replies.

James Bond

Moderation Consultant
Incredible finish(es). Love how hard he works for the team and it helps having someone like Welbeck or PEA for him to release/in front of him when he drops deep/holds it up.

BTW I don't know if Laca and PEA have partners but if they do they should be worried. :lol: Next level bromance between the two.

Aevi

Hale End FC
It's nice to see him doing so well. I remember there being lots of doubt over this signing because "noone else was interested", which wasn't even true. Hopefully that argument is put to bed now.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
It's nice to see him doing so well. I remember there being lots of doubt over this signing because "noone else was interested", which wasn't even true. Hopefully that argument is put to bed now.
He was literally going to join Atletico pre-transfer ban :lol:

Think Lacazette over the course of a year has responded to the challenge to improve beyond his current level. That alone must triple his confidence, especially given he is keeping Auba out of contention for the position so far - although today's 4-4-2 definitely sparked some promise that both of them will play.

Aevi

Hale End FC
He was literally going to join Atletico pre-transfer ban :lol:

Think Lacazette over the course of a year has responded to the challenge to improve beyond his current level. That alone must triple his confidence, especially given he is keeping Auba out of contention for the position so far - although today's 4-4-2 definitely sparked some promise that both of them will play.
Exactly :lol:

Wish I had @American_Gooner 's ability to conjure up these old comments.

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Was clear last season after he had his operation all his poor form was down to injury

Wryer

Two goals of the highest, highest quality. Overflowing with confidence. Was so eager for him to snatch a hat trick. Probably on par with Hazard in terms of momentum

Defenders is going to stick much closer to him, and that's only going to open up spaces for the likes of Özil, Auba and Iwobi.

Keep going keep going!

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
A brace, MOTM, and I made him Captain in my Sky Fantasy Team so I got double points. I subbed Auba out 3 weeks ago to fit Laca in, the faith has paid off, although I'm now wishing I had both!

Tosker

Does Not Hate Foreigners
there might be a couple of better strikers in the PL, but none to match Laca and Auba for charisma

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I still have an interest in training and development, in the stages that make it possible for players first to acquire technique (between 7 and 12) and then to develop physically (between 12 and 16), then to deepen their mental resilience (between 17 and 19) and finally between 19 and 22 to acquire what is critical, like the roof of a house without which all the rest rots away: intelligence and motivation

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom