• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Alexandre Lacazette: Laca the Net

Status
Not open for further replies.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
Looking forward to seeing him score tomorrow. He had a few chances vs Leicester and didn't score, that wont happen 2 games in a row. It was interesting watching Auba vs Sporting, I realised one big difference between him and Laca is that if Auba doesn't score, you hardly know he's playing. Laca on the other hand can not score and still have a great game. I'm not taking anything away from Auba, he is a goal machine when the assists are there for him!

Hopefully tomorrow they both start with Mkhi on the bench and Iwobi wide.

El Granit-Coq

Established Member
Thought that was only during the Christmas period?

Certainly didn’t seem to be injured at the start of the season, when Wenger was subbing him off at the 60 minute mark without fail every week.
And also, remember he used to look totally spent around that time. Like Torreira it takes time to get used to a full 90 in the league

say yes

forum master baiter
And also, remember he used to look totally spent around that time. Like Torreira it takes time to get used to a full 90 in the league

Don’t remember that at all - in fact I always used to question what others were seeing when they said that.

Pretty clear to me that Wenger was taking Lacazette off out of loyalty to Giroud, who he wanted to keep involved.

I maintain that it was an incredibly idiotic way to phase our new record signing into life at a new club. As Lacazette points out in that video, the end of the game is when a striker wants to be on the pitch most because that’s when you get the majority of your chances.

Much as I didn’t like the player, I can respect Wenger wanting to keep Giroud happy to an extent, but it should never have come at the team’s expense. Moreover, if we were cutting any player’s minutes to get donkey more involved, it should have been that Chilean fraud who was playing like dirt and had made it clear he wasn’t renewing. Not out record signing who actually wanted to be here.

All water under the bridge now of course, but Wenger really was hopeless in his final season for me.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me

Must watch this. You can just feel his frustration at being subbed early every game last season. "I knew I had to score within one hour"

This guy is just super cool on and off the pitch. I know he was carrying an injury last season but I still feel he was taken off prematurely on several occasions. Very telling that he felt the same with his comment about knowing he had to score in 60 mins.

Still not a fan of Aubalatte partnership. Feels like it lack overall balance.

Hope Lacazette is not back to his usual self of last season. He was doing well this season.

HBL

Established Member
'Back to his usual self of last season' :lol:

Wtf are you on about? This was a guy that scored 100 goals in three seasons before joining us. He is a great player and has been our best player this season along with Torreira. Joke of a statement after what is probably his first bad game of the season.

Anyway, he was poor today, I'd be tempted to give him an hour against Blackpool on Wednesday, we need him confident for Pool next Saturday.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
Well off the boil today, missed a great chance in the first half, not even on target. I thought Mkhi would come on when Auba went off, we were lacking creativity.

LG10

People were calling him world class after a couple goals against Fulham :lol:. He handicaps us in games like these because of his complete lack of presence. Can barely run, it’s painful to watch. Also misses tons of chances which shouldn’t happen given his amazing finishing ability.

Guy isn’t even close of touching Girouds legacy here and he was quadruple the price.

MaraDon

Wants you to learn about football
'Back to his usual self of last season' :lol:

Wtf are you on about? This was a guy that scored 100 goals in three seasons before joining us. He is a great player and has been our best player this season along with Torreira. Joke of a statement after what is probably his first bad game of the season.

Anyway, he was poor today, I'd be tempted to give him an hour against Blackpool on Wednesday, we need him confident for Pool next Saturday.
no

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
Still not a fan of Aubalatte partnership. Feels like it lack overall balance.

Hope Lacazette is not back to his usual self of last season. He was doing well this season.
Need to add a dynamic player to them. Somebody who can beat a player one-v-one, has dribbling ability and tricks, can draw fouls, etc. Then I think we'd get more out of them, including Özil.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

You are loved when you’re born, you’re loved when you die, and in between you have to manage

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom