• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Alexandre Lacazette: Laca the Net

Status
Not open for further replies.

IchirotoV2

Thought both him and aubameyang were terrible in the first half. Just constantly misplaced passes aand losing the ball except the situation with the denied penalty

nick gould

He should try to dive more. That's what the commentators said after the first penalty incident. They said he has a habit of not falling when fouled.

ksarp

The smartest and most complete player in the team. He is just great. He is miles ahead in football than everyone else on the squad.
Auba is just an athletic freak and that helps plenty.
That is what stands out to me the most! When he first got here, he would make runs and end up being frustrated because our slow processing midfielders couldn’t react fast enough.

He works in every facet of the game!

krackpot

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
If we do get a LW, he might get relegated to the bench again. Shame.

I want to see him tried in the Özil position.

RandomHero84

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saka
I know he stays on his feet when others go down and get the penalties, but i respect him for it and makes me like him more. Reminds me of days when footballers weren't all precious little flowers.

His goal vs Cardiff looked like a pure and angry, force of will driven goal. He's not lightweight he's an excellent all round footballer, and he plays remarkably well with Auba.

46mil was a good price.

Lacazette is a better footballer than Auba but Auba's goalscoring ability is undeniable
I'd swear I've had that **** said here for the 55th ****ing time! Can we just be happy we've got two quality strikers in ages FFS!

pigge

#Pigge #Equality

Player:Martinelli
I'd swear I've had that **** said here for the 55th ****ing time! Can we just be happy we've got two quality strikers in ages FFS!
We can be happy with our players and still compared them. Calm down :lol:

pigge

#Pigge #Equality

Player:Martinelli
Disagree with what? I didn't say I'd take Lacazette over Aubameyang
You only made One statement. That laca is a better footballer than auba. It heavily implies you would take laca over auba. Why would you not want the best footballer at the team you support?

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
If this guy had pace he'd be such a good player, I think the Premier league is too fast for him. Every game he looks like he's trying way too hard to keep up with the game and is exhausted by the 60th minute. It's why he always gets benched.

I don't think he's a step up on Giroud.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I didnt score as many as I hoped, but it was nice that I always scored against Tottenham

Charlie Nicholas

Latest posts

Top Bottom