• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Alexandre Lacazette: Laca the Net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oh-Zeal

The argument about Laca needing to score more to be world class is ridiculous. I remember Wayne Rooney pushing on for years and being touted world class. Auba is one of the best strikers in the Premier League so his probably more valueable but Lacazette is more important. His our Firmino. We don't have creativity in this side, so when he drags defenders he opens space up for Auba. What makes Auba great is his movement and the amount of times he gets in great areas. Of the 2 though, Lacazette has better finishing. Laca is very polished and accomplished. I'm a big fan.
I'm not even bothered by his numbers this season because we have no creativity at all. It comes from our full backs. Laca and Auba are left dry up front. So for Laca to keep sacrificing himself and fine tuning his game for Auba is honestly something you have to appreciate.

We just need a real winger on the right.. Auba can come in from the left and focus on his runs more between the center back and full back. Laca can keep doing what his doing.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
Even after tonight?

All Lacazette did today was dribble into their defender or pass the ball straight to them and he's never in a goal scoring position, he was bad tonight. At least Auba got a goal playing on the right wing.

Seriously I would't mind dropping Lacazette so Auba can play up front every game because Lacazette is just not a threat up front alone. He's like Giroud level but without the strength.

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
Lava settle was our best player last night. Fed off absolute scraps yet still crafted a couple of half chances. We need to stop pissing around and find a way to get him, Auba and Özil all starting.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
Lava settle was our best player last night. Fed off absolute scraps yet still crafted a couple of half chances. We need to stop pissing around and find a way to get him, Auba and Özil all starting.

Funny I thought he was one of the worst players last night. He's one of those guys who covers his bad form with running around a lot and trying to get too involved even though we don't need him for that. Like Jack Wilshere up front.

ksarp

All Lacazette did today was dribble into their defender or pass the ball straight to them and he's never in a goal scoring position, he was bad tonight. At least Auba got a goal playing on the right wing.

Seriously I would't mind dropping Lacazette so Auba can play up front every game because Lacazette is just not a threat up front alone. He's like Giroud level but without the strength.

You must be confusing him with Ramsey. Laca’s workrate was unmatched while Aubameyang was missing all game, making Iwobi like decisions on some plays..but hey he scored a tap in so that’s all that matters.

They say he is the Gabonese Jamie Vardy, I think Vardy works harder. And I can’t believe you’re calling for him to play lone striker after the colossal failure it was.

ksarp

Funny I thought he was one of the worst players last night. He's one of those guys who covers his bad form with running around a lot and trying to get too involved even though we don't need him for that. Like Jack Wilshere up front.
Au contraire.. Aubameyang is the one that papers ineptitude with goals..usually after missing sitters.

Camron

Photoshop King
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
Laca sees the haters

EF352156-66-C3-4002-9-BDC-6379-AA2310-FD.gif

Giroud12

Feels like I´m saying this after almost every game, but he really is a complete world class striker. He has everything - pace, strengt, incredible pressing, great hold up play, links up very well, fantastic shot, great technique, amazing work rate... so, so underrated.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
We're really very lucky to have 2 fantastic strikers in the side. Now it's up to the board and the manager to put the players around them to maximize their all ready potent partnership on a consistent basis.

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
Great in the latter part of the game. Contemplating selling him is as equally ridiculous as wanting the new boss gone after only 1/2 a season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

The English codified the rules of football just as the French perfected wine. We don't often ask an English person to come over to make Bordeaux.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom