• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Alexandre Lacazette: Laca the Net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Dunno. Has there been a time where he was faster with us than he has been in recent weeks. There is comment by me very early in the season questioning his pace.
He was never super quick, but he was quick enough. It's easy to say now that he looked slow more recently and that his knee was the cause, now that we know he's been carrying an injury, but he definitely looked like he had dropped a level recently for whatever reason.

I think you should do the honorable thing and delete all your recent **** comments about him as an act of goodwill to the player you have been judging while injured.

He was never super quick, but he was quick enough. It's easy to say now that he looked slow more recently and that his knee was the cause, now that we know he's been carrying an injury, but he definitely looked like he had dropped a level recently for whatever reason.

I think you should do the honorable thing and delete all your recent **** comments about him as an act of goodwill to the player you have been judging while injured.

Nope. I think his pace was questionable right from the beginning. @carlito'sway touched on it.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Nope. I think his pace was questionable right from the beginning. @carlito'sway touched on it.
Everybody knew he wasn't the quickest. This wasn't or isn't an opinion held by a select few. What is 'questionable' anyway? :lol: He isn't the fastest striker in the league or maybe not even in the top 10... There's your questionable question answered!

Last edited:

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
So people misjudged Lacazette as a player because they thought he had more pace and now that they realise he doesn't, they're angry at him? Peak A-M.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
I've just made an entry in to my little black book of football facts: All French defenders must be slower than Lacazette.

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

I think he is carrying an injury. Very very surprised Auba started let alone did 90 minutes especially since he was supposedly ill. Ramsey also mentioned he wasn't 100%.

Shock, OnlyOne who knew.

Only one getting angry is here is you, chief. You were triggered by a post that wasn't directed at you.

:lol: You actually banned me from this thread. And Im the only one that is angry...

I love to debate about Lacazette ability. I dont think he has been good enough so far. I have never been angry at him but I have got a lot of angry replies because of my opinion of him.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
:lol: You actually banned me from this thread. And Im the only one that is angry...

I love to debate about Lacazette ability. I dont think he has been good enough so far. I have never been angry at him but I have got a lot of angry replies because of my opinion of him.
Dry your eyes mate, there's plenty more players for you to scapegoat.

Dry your eyes mate, there's plenty more players for you to scapegoat.

For our attack to go down few levels since Laca came here even if Özil is having one of his best season? I think Laca got to take some of the blame here.

But I have also touched on Xhaka not being very good in the attack and Elneny doesnt help at all.

I also have touched on Mustafi not being good enough and Cech has been going worse and worse with each passing game.

pacstud

The injury makes sense. It explains the minutes, the loss of burst.

He's not a top end runner, he's a burst runner, quick as hell. His touch has been fine, it's getting to the spot.

Hoping it's just some clean up (meniscus?) and he'll be back to top form. Great player, period.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Robert Pirès was a fabulous player, world-class, and for a few years, before his injury, he was unquestionably the best left-midfielder in the world by far. He had incredible technique, he was smart, a finisher. He was a killer with a smile, the gentlest man in the world who suddenly drive the ball exactly where it was needed.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom