• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Alexandre Lacazette

Status
Not open for further replies.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Why anyone uses Wikipedia as a source of valid information, I'd never know. The source code is so easily manipulated even with encryption.
I enjoyed this though:
CcDo0y1WwAAyM5W.jpg

MLK79

Elite Drama Queen
So how does a transfer request work in lieu of a release clause? Like in Mahrez's case, a club simply can't activate it to trigger talks etc. if it doesn't exist...yet. But with Lacazette is there one? Or doesn't he? And why doesn't he just hand in a request/or can't he?
A transfer request usually negates your loyalty bonus. On top of that, it serves no real purpose in football.

MLK79

Elite Drama Queen
But it must help to push the club to sell publicly
Not really, all it says is you want to leave and the club will just point to your signature on your contract. Take a look at Berahino, he's been trying to get out for ages, transfer requests, airing everything on twitter, skipping training and all the club has done is point to the contract.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Thierry Henry was very quick at analysing everything that was going on and how he needed to react. This intelligence, this capacity to evaluate, understand and question oneself, is also the mark of great players... For everyone, for the fans and for us, he symbolised the golden age of Arsenal.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom