• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Alexis Sanchez: Off to the Old Toilet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Have you seen how much money Arsenal has made off selling our players in the past??? :lol::lol::lol: Very little is possible.
You have a point but we'll always have the robbery that was the Vermaelen fee. ;)

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Was the training session Alexis stormed out off the same one Özil was sent home from with 'flu? The 'flu which kept him out of the Sutton and Liverpool games?

Something more than a single bust up is going on, surely
He didn't miss the Sutton game with the flu, he was in Istanbul.

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
Was the training session Alexis stormed out off the same one Özil was sent home from with 'flu? The 'flu which kept him out of the Sutton and Liverpool games?

Something more than a single bust up is going on, surely

He didn't miss Sutton with the flu. He was given the time off.

Aevi

Hale End FC
The player continues to contribute every time he steps foot on the pitch, and all you read is how expendable he is :lol::lol::lol:
It's part of the 5 stages of grief: denial, anger, bargaining, depression, and acceptance. Many people are on bargaining right now, trying to justify the sale and how we could actually be better off without him.

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
It's part of the 5 stages of grief: denial, anger, bargaining, depression, and acceptance. Many people are on bargaining right now, trying to justify the sale and how we could actually be better off without him.

Don't generalise. I'm not bargaining. I'm a pragmatist. No one is irreplaceable, it's as simple as that.
My concern is a new manager, My priority is a new manager. Alexis and Özil can both leave, and we'll rebuild as long as we get a new manager.
If they leave and Wenger stays, we're fukucked.

Furious

Emery Gone, Telly Back On

Nobody has said we WILL be better off. However we may, stranger things have happened. Acceptance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

To all the Arsenal lovers:
Take care of the values of the club. My love and support forever.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom