• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Alexis Sanchez: Off to the Old Toilet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

This looks like an intentional leak from the club to turn the fans on Alexis ahead of him leaving.

This club is a shambles. Cant be ****ed anymore.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
But you gave it as an example of past winning attitudes, did you not? You gave it as a justification of Alexis' behaviour - past winners did this so what Alexis did was OK.
I never said anything about winning mentality. I said RVP tried to punch a teammate and barely got crticism, yet people paint Alexis as a terrible guy because he shouts at other players.
Any way, do we know how bad the dressing room bust up was? No.
When I talk about Alexis' attitude, I'm commenting on what we see on the pitch and his OTT reactions when he gets subbed off etc.

grange

Losing my brain cells 🥸

Player:Havertz
Exactly. I'm currently going through this toxic franchise issue with the Lakers. The Raiders just went through it for a decade and finally have emerged from it after their owner died. The Red Sox imploded on themselves a couple of seasons ago and have finally turned that around. Arsenal are currently becoming a very toxic franchise right now.

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
I never said anything about winning mentality. I said RVP tried to punch a teammate and barely got crticism, yet people paint Alexis as a terrible guy because he shouts at other players.

When I talk about Alexis' attitude, I'm commenting on what we see on the pitch and his OTT reactions when he gets subbed off etc.

I wasn't here on AM when RVP tried to punch Ramsey, nor was Twitter what it is today. But it's good to know that you weren't using it to defend Sanchez' reported behaviour. We agree then.

Barrymore

Already noticing some opinion changes towards Alexis, how dare he be unsatisfied with the shell of lies he was undoubtadely promised.

We're losing him because everyone but Wenger can see he's surrounded by largely average players that have been gifted careers by Arsène.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Is there any context to this? It would be good to know why he left training and had a bust up with the players.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Already noticing some opinion changes towards Alexis, how dare he be unsatisfied with the shell of lies he was undoubtadely promised.

We're losing him because everyone but Wenger can see he's surrounded by largely average players that have been gifted careers by Arsène.
Nobody lied at him or promising him we going to win titles after he sign we are not playing FIFA/football manager here

Barrymore

Nobody lied at him or promising him we going to win titles after he sign we are not playing FIFA/football manager here
You dont think Wenger would have promised him that other WC players were going to be following him? I doubt he saw Mohammed Elneny and Gabriel coming for example. If he received no such promises then I suppose he deserved to get mugged off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

It was a unique moment, a football fairytale. Was there anyone left who still believed I could give that kind of performance? Probably only Arsène Wenger.

Per Mertesacker on Arsenal’s FA Cup Final win over Chelsea on 2017 being his only appearance that season

Latest posts

Top Bottom