• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Alexis Sanchez: Off to the Old Toilet

Status
Not open for further replies.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Did Judas, Nasri or Cesc do any of this? Quite odd, really.

Why would the club waste time with this if we're selling him?

You put him on PR mode to get these quotes, renew Wenger and sell Sanchez? That's an even bigger shot in the foot.

Kingslayer

Forza Milan
Why now ?

Did Judas, Nasri or Cesc do any of this? Quite odd, really.

Why would the club waste time with this if we're selling him?

You put him on PR mode to get these quotes, renew Wenger and sell Sanchez? That's an even bigger shot in the foot.

So disgruntled fans don't get too upset when Wenger renews since our best player (who's probably renewing, too, if he gets his dosh) wanted it, too.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
You're better than that.
I honestly dont care who plays for us under Wenger. Alexis wont ever get the chance to work with anyone else at Arsenal anyway, because if he does stay, he'll be gone in summer 2018. Wenger will out last him. Let that ****ing sink in! I've never cared less than I do now about who we sign or who leaves. I can't get excited or disappointed either way, and that's the honest truth.

I honestly dont care who plays for us under Wenger. Alexis wont ever get the chance to work with anyone else at Arsenal anyway, because if he does stay, he'll be gone in summer 2018. Wenger will out last him. Let that ****ing sink in! I've never cared less than I do now about who we sign or who leaves. I can't get excited or disappointed either way, and that's the honest truth.

Cheer up mate. The world have never been richer of cocaine!

El Duderino

So disgruntled fans don't get too upset when Wenger renews since our best player (who's probably renewing, too, if he gets his dosh) wanted it, too.

Well if Wenger signs for just one year (as someone somewhere in the press mentioned), I'd be cool with that.

Two years, not so sure.

EDIT: Provided we actually name someone exciting as manager, of course.

El Duderino

Really? You really want to go through this whole saga again next season? o_O

As long as Sanchez renewed for two more years, yeah. A one year renewal is bound to be conditioned to the club changing a few things for the next manager. Or at least one would hope.

Allegri and Jardim both seem to be keen on staying so far, at least for another year. That would leave them with one year with Sanchez before having to resign him or letting him go.

Erlis

Only Came To See Granit Xhaka

Poor Özil, he was so disappointed with this masquerade shown by Alexis, so that he began to walk. Is this the reason why he becomes "lazy", when he sees what kind of **** the so-called professional players can do?

And yes, not to forget to mention that Alexis never passes ball to Xhaka when he finds himself in this funny situation. And that happens in almost every game I have watched.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Remember when AM tried to invent stories of a Wenger/Sanchez rift. "A new manager must be signed to convince Sanchez to stay".
I was guilty of that tbh. Seems like Sanchez doesn't care about Wenger underperforming as a manager.

Not sure why they love him so much but fair enough. Hopefully he actually means what he's saying.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

I hope he leaves anyway. Wenger doesn't deserve him.
I feel like I'm partially to blame for your decline.You've gone off the rails since I had to grow up and do adult things.

Smh.

Reactions: A_G
Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

"Surely what will be their last attack.

A good ball by Dixon, finding Smith for Thomas, charging through the midfield... It's up for grabs now! Thomas! Right at the end!

What an unbelievable climax to the League season"

Brian Moore on the Thomas' winning goal at Anfield in 1989

Latest posts

Top Bottom