• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Alexis Sanchez: Off to the Old Toilet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
What has Sanchez got to do with your Wenger stance? Especially as it looks like he wants to extend on his relationship with Wenger and Arsenal.
It's pretty clear how the two are linked. One aspect is it doesnt matter if he stays or goes anyway, because we have a half-wit managing the club.

You can carry on pretending you're over the moon Wenger's staying all you like. Surprised you haven't had more bites tbh. :lol:

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

Exactly, and he'd ask that of any manager. Still hope he goes tbh. If that's what it takes to shake sense into the owners, then so be it.

Nah better to hold on to him, having him attracts other good players and hopefully means he will be here when a new manager comes in. I don't think there is any possibility of the owners being kicked in to action with something like this. At least having him here brings some enjoyment while we finish paying for Wengers retirement plan.

shoom

Preacher

Always Crying
Just in time for season tickets renewals, Alexis gave interview praising Wenger and Arsenal. Well done, Arsenal PR department.

yybecause

Formerly known as ArsenaLover
Even if we sell Özil, Ox, Alexis, Koscielny, we'll still sell out our season tickets, so it has nothing to do with that

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Just in time for season tickets renewals, Alexis gave interview praising Wenger and Arsenal. Well done, Arsenal PR department.
I don't think people are naive enough to fork over £1000 for a season ticket based on this interview.

Preacher

Always Crying
Yeah, of course Arsenal will sell out season tickets, but the club nevertheless doesn't want to lose long term fans, who had season tickets every season since old times, but now are doubting about renewal.

Preacher

Always Crying
I don't think people are naive enough to fork over £1000 for a season ticket based on this interview.
I think it's very delicate matter. For some people season tickets became tradition and they need just a little push. Alexis, our best player, is the best man for the job.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I still have an interest in training and development, in the stages that make it possible for players first to acquire technique (between 7 and 12) and then to develop physically (between 12 and 16), then to deepen their mental resilience (between 17 and 19) and finally between 19 and 22 to acquire what is critical, like the roof of a house without which all the rest rots away: intelligence and motivation

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom