• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Alexis Sanchez: Off to the Old Toilet

Status
Not open for further replies.

4R5Emaniac

Always fresh from Bangladesh
El Guapo is mine
Playah! Thinking of becoming one. Its very hard in BD but if not here I'll most definitely find some course to live overseas for a while just for this before fam force me to marry. Girls are so nice overseas. All you actually have to do is stand around and wait. :lol:

4R5Emaniac

What do the tweets say. They blocked for me
Alexis:-
"Arsène is a loving father and a boss. Arsenal must build a statue of him outside the Emirates."
"All teams buy more players. We [will] have the option of buying players to be stronger [in summer]."
"[My long-term future?] It does not depend on me, it depends on the club and If they want me and want me to continue."

GDeep™

League is very weak
It's nothing to do with money, Sanchez can earn much more than he get here if he leaves.

He's invested in Wenger, as I always said.

krackpot

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
It's nothing to do with money, Sanchez can earn much more than he get here if he leaves.

He's invested in Wenger, as I always said.
he should be, as you said. no other team/manager would let him play like here.

Pep would blow a fuse if Alexis lost possession 20 times.

4R5Emaniac

he should be, as you said. no other team/manager would let him play like here.

Pep would blow a fuse if Alexis lost possession 20 times.
Doubt that tbh. Messi lost possession and does so regularly. Its the byproduct of being the best attacker of your team since the primary job is to find openings via dribble, shot or through ball. That said he loses the ball a bit more than you expect, yes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

An Arsenal fan, when you finish fourth, will say, “Hey, we’ve been in the top four for twenty years. We want to win the league!”. They don’t care that Manchester City or Chelsea have spent 300 or 400 million euros. They just want to beat them.
But if you finish fifteenth two years running, they will be happy if you finish fourth after that.

Arsène Wenger

Daily Transfer Updates

Saturday, May 18

Arsenal‘s interest in Ivan Toney has waned. It is unlikely he will join this summer and neither will Alexander Isak, with the club no longer interested at his £120m price [John Cross - The Mirror]

Benjamin Šeško will cost €65m this summer [Sky Sports Germany]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom