• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Alexis Sanchez: Off to the Old Toilet

Status
Not open for further replies.

WhatAFC

The figure quote by Bild is 20 M Euros a year (i.e 384 K a week, so it is not far from the quote above). In any case, Bayern can't match it. Lewa is their highest paid player @ 16 M a year.
I have a feeling that Alexis is staying.
Lewa is also probably on that wage because they got him for free. In an open market with a contract they would have been paying £40m+ for his transfer & his wages.

Can't see Bayern smashing the wage ceiling & paying £40-£50m in a transfer fee as well.

Dokaka

AM's resident Hammer
Can't see this guy staying for money. Looks like he wants to win things, got that weird C. Ronaldo "Ima cry if I lose" mentality.

Bayern seems like the perfect fit for him. Or Chelsea as a replacement for Pedro.

every little thing

I can understand why he doesn't like Ramsey...Ramsey attitude is so bad...the way he play football is not serious...he always try to be flamboyant but actually he does **** every time....

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
Daily Fail and a few others claiming we've now offered Alexis £270k p/w + incentives taking it close to the £300k he wants. No idea if true but I do think we are doing everything possible to keep him. As I've said many times, I think he is linked to Wenger holding off on his own future.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...e-Alexis-Sanchez-huge-270-000-offer-stay.html
Why are so many of you certain this is so with the Wenger story? I have seen nothing to indicate Sanchez is tying himself to Arsène's future. Makes much more sense that he goes to Bayern or something.
Not attacking your train of thought, just curious.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
Why are so many of you certain this is so with the Wenger story? I have seen nothing to indicate Sanchez is tying himself to Arséne's future. Makes much more sense that he goes to Bayern or something.

No, I think its the other way around. Wenger will only sign a new contract providing the club can keep Alexis & Özil. I don't think he will want to battle through next season without his best 2 players. I think Alexis is simply tied to the money, and that's fair enough because he deserves it.

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
No, I think its the other way around. Wenger will only sign a new contract providing the club can keep Alexis & Özil. I don't think he will want to battle through next season without his best 2 players. I think Alexis is simply tied to the money, and that's fair enough because he deserves it.
Oh okay. Sorry, I misunderstood. That makes sense. I can definitely get on board with that. I would be the same if I was in his shoes... Then again I wouldn;t have persisted with Theo. But let me not derail.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
Oh okay. Sorry, I misunderstood. That makes sense. I can definitely get on board with that. I would be the same if I was in his shoes... Then again I wouldn;t have persisted with Theo. But let me not derail.

Well there are lots of things he's done wrong, Theo is just one of them, :) but to sit and watch his 2 best players leave after their first contracts end would have a huge negative effect on him. I'm sure he would see that as a big step backwards and move elsewhere. In fact the only announcement he has made is that whatever happens, he will be in management next season.

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
Well there are lots of things he's done wrong, Theo is just one of them, :) but to sit and watch his 2 best players leave after their first contracts end would have a huge negative effect on him. I'm sure he would see that as a big step backwards and move elsewhere. In fact the only announcement he has made is that whatever happens, he will be in management next season.
Yes, that was almost a "come and get me" plea

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
If it means Wenger follows, Alexis has to leave. Please let us have the chance to start again next season. Please let us be excited again.

Ewarwoowar

Alexis said 5 hours ago

"Do you know why there is always a smile on my face? Because life taught me that you always need to find the bright side of things and remember that "EVERYTHING HAPPENS FOR A REASON" and even though you might feel life keeps hitting you.. Fight to keep going, to look at the future.. And always remember that life wont be fair, so everytime you go through a bad time, show it you are strong enough to carry on and remember.. Keep your smile even when your heart is crying "

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

Why are so many of you certain this is so with the Wenger story? I have seen nothing to indicate Sanchez is tying himself to Arséne's future. Makes much more sense that he goes to Bayern or something.

There are quotes going back a few months.

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

Can't see this guy staying for money. Looks like he wants to win things, got that weird C. Ronaldo "Ima cry if I lose" mentality.

Bayern seems like the perfect fit for him. Or Chelsea as a replacement for Pedro.

We wont sell him to Chelsea and he's not a **** to go there.

Kingslayer

Forza Milan
Alexis said 5 hours ago

"Do you know why there is always a smile on my face? Because life taught me that you always need to find the bright side of things and remember that "EVERYTHING HAPPENS FOR A REASON" and even though you might feel life keeps hitting you.. Fight to keep going, to look at the future.. And always remember that life wont be fair, so everytime you go through a bad time, show it you are strong enough to carry on and remember.. Keep your smile even when your heart is crying "

We've told him he can't go to City.

RoadrunnerReloaded

Chelsea? haha no. He wouldn't fit with them tactically or personality wise.

Bayern is a decent shout but I can't actually see Bayern buying him. He doesn't really seem like a Bayern style player at all.

PSG would be most likely imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

We lacked a little bit of sharpness

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom