• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Alexis Sanchez

daron christie

Ohhhhh ok so now Sanchez wants a part of us now we’re contenders…ok ok ok
Christmas Vacation Ok GIF

James Bond

Moderation Consultant

This was reported by La Tercera 😭

I mean I watched a lot of Marseille this season and he lead the line, dropping deep and playmade from CF, at a level Eddie could only dream of. Yes he doesn’t have the explosiveness as before, but if you’re looking to bring someone off the bench to get you a goal or create something there are few within the squad currently Id back ahead of Sanchez even at this point in his career.

db10_therza

🎵 Edu getting rickrolled 🎵
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
No we dont!
Fine. Alexis doesn’t need to f*** himself, @Sanchez11 will do it for him.

(Seriously though, I’ve had a soft spot for players but I don’t see how you can nurse a hard on for him after all these years given what went down??)

Sanchez11

Nobody Is Coming!

Fine. Alexis doesn’t need to f*** himself, @Sanchez11 will do it for him.

(Seriously though, I’ve had a soft spot for players but I don’t see how you can nurse a hard on for him after all these years given what went down??)
He got conned, Wenger should have binned Özil!! We got burned twice ffs, sh1t management from the club. Id take him as cover but the club going for young players now.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

He should've made that plea when we were signing Willian and them man. We'd have 100% taken him back then.

db10_therza

🎵 Edu getting rickrolled 🎵
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
He got conned, Wenger should have binned Özil!! We got burned twice ffs, sh1t management from the club. Id take him as cover but the club going for young players now.
😂 😂 😂

Man I wish I was active here when this **** went down. Your meltdowns must have been spectacular

Arsenal Quotes

My job is to give people who work hard all week something to enjoy on Saturdays and Wednesdays

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom