• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Allan Saint-Maximin

Status
Not open for further replies.

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

Fine. I went back home to Vestmannaeyjar. We had festival were we celebrate when the volcano eruption at Heimaey 1973 ended.

The festival was a bit different than previous years because of covid but it was nice to meet all my people and friends!

How about you mate?

Sounds like fun! I was down yesterday for some reason but the Arsenal win made me happy, had a great day today, did a nice 3 mile walk around a beautiful park while talking to girls who walked past.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Do you read what I type on here? Ive been pointing out million times that our attack since Laca came has been spiraling down in quality. It is boring and lack flair and creativity.

Arteta said they are some way off in getting his ideas of attacking patterns and exploding space but that will come.

I also pointed out the stat only City(27) and Unied(24) have scored more than us(23) in 2020
Surely its goof starting point in fixing our attack!

Not really, no. But yeah you're right about the attack.

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
If Aubameyang signs, Thuram would be so perfect for us. They could rotate in game between LW and CF.

He would be expensive now. Only been in Germany a year. Edouard is the man. Has a higher ceiling than Thuram as his ball striking is on another level.

L3T5 PL4Y

Flair Accuser
He would be expensive now. Only been in Germany a year. Edouard is the man. Has a higher ceiling than Thuram as his ball striking is on another level.
I think on football understanding and knowledge you're numero uno in terms of player analysis. I'd vouch for Edouard too if either or both Laca and Auba leave.

benjamin86

Established Member
Yeah i wanted Thuram last year too. I'm not familiar with Edouard, watched some highlights and he reminded me of Lacazette.

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
Lacazette / Saint-Maximin is the most obvious swap. It makes sense for all parties involved.

They desperately need a striker, we get one of the most exciting talents in the league & stripes are slimming.

Sanchez11

Nobody Is Coming!

The party life is good up there Laca would fit right in tbh. Not happening mind!!

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Yeah i wanted Thuram last year too. I'm not familiar with Edouard, watched some highlights and he reminded me of Lacazette.

The only thing they have in common is a short backlift and power on their shot. Other than that, Edouard is over 6 ft, better in the air even though he could improve, has a better final ball, shoots off both feet, drifts wide, drops deep, runs in behind. He is also fast. Not Auba pace, but probably as fast as someone like AMN and Martinelli. His ball striking is impressive, especially from dead ball. Honestly I'd take him above Osimhen.

Edit: forgot to mention, he can dribble for fun.

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Gabriel
The only thing they have in common is a short backlift and power on their shot. Other than that, Edouard is over 6 ft, better in the air even though he could improve, has a better final ball, shoots off both feet, drifts wide, drops deep, runs in behind. He is also fast. Not Auba pace, but probably as fast as someone like AMN and Martinelli. His ball striking is impressive, especially from dead ball. Honestly I'd take him above Osimhen.

Edit: forgot to mention, he can dribble for fun.

For the style of forward Arteta prefers through the middle, Edouard ticks most of the boxes with age and affordability as well. Osimhen from the little I've seen of him seems more of the Auba style of forward?

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Offer Newcastle to double their money on what they paid last summer, and offer Saint-Maximin a nice pay-rise and you could probably strike a deal if you were decisive enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

This is a big moment of happiness...we waited a long time for this and the happiness is linked sometimes with the suffering, and the time that you have to wait....this was more important than all the other (trophies) we have twice won the double, but were not under pressure then like we were today.

Arsène Wenger, on winning the 2014 FA Cup
Top Bottom