• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Amaury Bischoff

Status
Not open for further replies.

tactica442

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Thans for the info, tam. Uefa did draft that into their regulations. I remember a few years back the compenstaion for getting Flamini was about 500k-600k to the UEFA cup runner-up Marseille. Surely Bischof can't cost more than that.

Asterix

Established Member
Myles reckons Bischoff is coming. He also reckons someone told him Given had a meeting at Arsenal.

Take it with the usual etc etc.

Rahul

Wasnt he subject to a trial?
At least thats what i remember last hearing about this fellow...

Glovegun

Established Member
Bischoff would be the most random, and thus most Arsenal-like signing. Hopefully Myles has given it the kiss of death.

Paddy from Sweden

The last news was that UEFA was going to set a compensation fee for Arsenal to pay to Bremen but I can't believe that would be taking this long.

EMIR8_SOLDIER

Established Member
Is our club that bleeding broke that well go through all this just to get an unknown. Just buy an international midfielder and call it quits for goodness sake lol
This club never fails to amuse me sometimes as much as I love it

scytheavatar

Established Member
He isn't just an unknown. He's an unknown who had just came back from a really long injury. So unless he's really good I still find it hard to believe that Wenger would be interested in him.

Djourou

wow, he is ours now
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.arsenal.com/article.asp?thisNav=News&article=494612&lid=NewsHeadline&Title=Portuguese+midfielder+Armaury+Bischoff+joins+Arsenal" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.arsenal.com/article.asp?this ... ns+Arsenal</a>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

"Surely what will be their last attack.

A good ball by Dixon, finding Smith for Thomas, charging through the midfield... It's up for grabs now! Thomas! Right at the end!

What an unbelievable climax to the League season"

Brian Moore on the Thomas' winning goal at Anfield in 1989

Latest posts

Top Bottom