• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Andreas Isaksson

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Anonymous

Seriously what is going on in Wengers mind? Poom or Isasksson

or even both in with Almunia out?

Ratinho

Established Member
Erm, I suspect he's wondering whether to bring in 3rd choice cover for injuries (as I suspect Poom would be) or to sign his long term replacement this summer.

hth

Wenger14

Established Member
Look's like it's Poom (link in the poom thread). So Isaksson hopes can die down at least for another season. Man I got really excited about it, when will I learn to stop doing that, It's Arsenal in the transfer market :cry:

IBL

Established Member
might as well lock this optimistic thread .....becuase we have the mighty Mart Poom [/sarcasm] :evil:

KingReyes

Established Member
lee1001 said:
My bet is on another season of Wenger watching Isasksson with Poom covering on a season loan.

Yeh, thats what I'm thinking. Isaakson is definately still an option but more like for the long term

Spike

Established Member
KingReyes said:
lee1001 said:
My bet is on another season of Wenger watching Isasksson with Poom covering on a season loan.

Yeh, thats what I'm thinking. Isaakson is definately still an option but more like for the long term

My only fear is that another big club will come along and snap him up before we do.

So there's a risk involved if Wenger is planning on Isaksson as a future replacement for Jens.

baccy_man

Established Member
Spike said:
KingReyes said:
lee1001 said:

My only fear is that another big club will come along and snap him up before we do.

So there's a risk involved if Wenger is planning on Isaksson as a future replacement for Jens.
and by the time this has all happened then his price will have rocketed so why not get him now and develope him.

invisibleman18

Established Member
hopefully its not the beginning of the end for hoyte.
he will get a taste of first team football this season, and probably come back next season, realise he wont get any chances and ask to leave like pennant and bentley. hopefully this does not happen.

Wenger14

Established Member
Can someone please close this thread, everytime I see it all I can do is hope.

It would have been a dream summer if we had signed Baptista, Isaksson along with Hleb.

Oh how can I ever forget Robinho, SWP and Essien.

USArsenal

H.Y.I.C.
desiguy said:
what a balls up by wenger

you guys still have faith in him?

why are you on this forum when its clear either you dont support Arsenal, or you are just looking to be a *****?

Sir YoL

Yeah, I saw the game too. AMAZING! WORLD CLASS WRITTEN ALL OVER HIM.
The save when Petrov came all alone against Isaksson was quite brilliant too.

On an other note, I have too say Freddies trickery before he sloted the ball between the legs of the oncoming Bulgarian keeper was something else! We love you, Freddie!

Swemini

Actually Isaksson wasnt Swedens number one at world cup 2002, It was the dreadfull Magnus Hedman!

Still think hes fantastic though and would love to see him in the Arsenal shirt!!!

Mostarac

Established Member
He had 2 great saves today, especially that save on that free-kick was very impressive. Martin Petrov was also very impressive, he is extremely fast and I think that Atletico Madrid have bought themselves a very good player.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I cannot classify the moments of happiness and of sadness, but every defeat is a scar in your heart that you never forget.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom