• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Andrei Arshavin

Status
Not open for further replies.

AxlGunners

Re: Arshavin back in the Rags

I tell you what- if we get a statement from the Premier League saying arsenal will have to wait til tomorrow to find out I will not be pleased.

RandomHero84

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saka

Klaus Daimler said:
RandomHero84 said:
I start to hold contempt towards the way we operate in PR terms, even if we get arshavin, this hasnt been exciting.Its been the kind of excitement a guy gets if facing an execution, and they just choose a shot to the heart over a dismemberment.
Because we're signing him so you can get excited about having a new name to talk about in the pub, not because he's going to improve the team.

Really - what kind of f****g post is that?

Clearly you've misunderstood.But judging by the intelligence level you have demonstrated in your retort, its of little surprise.

tbbosa

My "sources" can now confirm that actually the deal was done and dusted yesterday and the boy will play for us for sure. Only thing is that AW is delaying to announce the deal because he wants to punish us fans for booing and humiliating his beloved passmaster Eboue! and the earliest we can get to know of any sort of confirmation about this is tomorrow afternoon..there you are!. So everyone go home!! Meanwhile I will keep watch and will relay the latest.
OVER and OUT

-vapour-

Zenit claim they are getting him for 16.5m and Arshavin's unclaimed bonuses will take it to 16.95m. Out of that almost 17m though we have only paid 15m, so I take it that is just the 12+3m that we offered from the start.

atmosphere

tbbosa said:
My "sources" can now confirm that actually the deal was done and dusted yesterday and the boy will play for us for sure. Only thing is that AW is delaying to announce the deal because he wants to punish us fans for booing and humiliating his beloved passmaster Eboue! and the earliest we can get to know of any sort of confirmation about this is tomorrow afternoon..there you are!. So everyone go home!! Meanwhile I will keep watch and will relay the latest.
OVER and OUT

I can't work out whether this is meant to be taken as irony.

Either way it's funny so top marks!

:lol:

hujja

Established Member

tbbosa said:
Only thing is that AW is delaying to announce the deal because he wants to punish us fans for booing and humiliating his beloved passmaster Eboue!
OVER and OUT

:lol: :lol: :lol:

GaelForce22

Established Member

I wonder if Arhsavin has started designing next season's kit yet.

(Look at the first post of the thread)

M+D

Established Member

<a class="postlink" href="http://new.talksport.net/channels/index.asp?id=105234&c=100000&t=sport" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://new.talksport.net/channels/index ... 00&t=sport</a>

This was the interview I referred to this morning, so have a listen, its interesting stuff as the agent was actually involved in the deal.

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka

Now there's reason to be worried. Why in the ****ity **** there's still no confirmation from arse.com

jay-d

Established Member

Merida+Denilson said:
http://new.talksport.net/channels/index.asp?id=105234&c=100000&t=sport

This was the interview I referred to this morning, so have a listen, its interesting stuff as the agent was actually involved in the deal.

What's the gist of the interview?

AxlGunners

albakos said:
Now there's reason to be worried. Why in the ****ity f**k there's still no confirmation from arse.com
There's no panic. Last thing we heard was that a 40 page document was sent to the premier league last night and they're still working their way through it before they'll sign off on it. So, it's just a boring legal affair then he's ours.

godfather

Merida+Denilson said:
http://new.talksport.net/channels/index.asp?id=105234&c=100000&t=sport

thats why we should not be worried at the moment

Burnwinter

Established Member

Yawn, going to bed after midnight for the second day in a row, still with no confirmation. Bit ****ing ridiculous!

Still, can't agree that the club should be doing a better job on PR for this transfer. They're better off shutting up until it's ironclad.

number_0

Established Member

My bird thinks hes a looker, so one for the ladies aswell.

EDIT: post 4300! woohoo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I am not arrogant and I'm not frightened to say it.. Arsenal can go through whole season unbeaten

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom