• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arsène Wenger: Same Old Class

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

I'm always right, only takes me a couple of games and I know a **** player when I see one.

Look at Charlie Adam, fat Aspas and Vermaelen number 2.

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
Something I don't understand, if Wenger doesn't want to retire why don't he just go and manage another side? Maybe PSG, maybe England....... heck he probably can swim in money managing a China team. No reason why Arsenal is the end of the story for him, a change in scenery probably will be the best for him too.
Firstly because he loves England and the English league. As a small example, he campaigned heavily for England's bid for the 2018 WC and was bitterly disappointed when it didn't happen. But above all else, he loves being "The" guy at a club. Nowhere else would he get this much freedom over his work and get paid this handsomely. He hates change. Arsenal has become a part of him and it's too late for him to go somewhere else and build something new.

infinium

Also, Henry was offered a full time role coaching the kids last year which he turned down because he wasn't willing to let go of his TV duties.

Godwin1

Very well-known
Was time for him to go a few seasons ago, at least most of the forum has now caught on to that, albeit they're a few seasons behind.

Nothing's going to change for now though, we'll see what life is like with a manager who isn't past it at the end of next season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Religiously, it is said that God created man. I am only a guide. I allow others to express what they have in them. I have not created anything. I am a facilitator of what is beautiful in man.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom