• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arsenal Dubai Training Camp

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
I'll miss both games in Dubai, I'm gonna be working pretty much through both games (annoyingly).

I am hoping to see how Nwaneri, Lewis-Skelly and Cozier-Duberry fare in a first team environment. I also hope they mix it up a little bit and don't play all the kids together in one team. Would be nice to see one of the above in a team closer to 1st team.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Is this the match thread?

I don’t get this at all. Bring bunch of kids and not mix the teams instead let them play together. They do that all the time. Unfair to throw them in and get battered like Watford

2-3 kids should start with first team. But we talking about the most rigid manager in the world

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
I don’t get this at all. Bring bunch of kids and not mix the teams instead let them play together. They do that all the time. Unfair to throw them in and get battered like Watford

2-3 kids should start with first team. But we talking about the most rigid manager in the world
The first teamers need match time, they have been out of action for three and a half weeks.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Laca masterclass incoming.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
Basically all the 1st teamers out first which is understandable but might be tricky 2nd half for kids. Want to see in particular:

Lewis-skelly
Nwaneri
Cozier-duberry
Sagoe jr
Sousa

Also Hope fir a great game for Reiss too.

Arsenal Quotes

When Patrick Vieira came over from AC Milan, he didn’t know a word of English. We gave him accommodation, phone, car and an English teacher. I talked to Patrick in fluent French and before a game I asked in French, can you speak a bit of English to me? Patrick nodded and replied: Tottenham are shit!

David Dein

Latest posts

Top Bottom