• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arsenal Finances

Gooner Zig

AM's Resident Accountant
Trusted ⭐

Yeah Zig agree , he's got some big projects happening including that new Stadium in Inglewood and there isn't a safer asset than Arsenal to borrow against . It's all about his growing his businesses imo .

Which is why he doesn't sell to Usmanov. He sells Arsenal he will never be able to get back into the EPL market. Our intrinsic value to him is almost priceless atm .

EPL TV rights are still undervalued when you consider there are markets like China and India to be tapped into. There's also social media. What happens when Facebook, Google or other social media platforms start to bid on live games?

Arsenal's value has almost purely increased just via the increase in TV rights.

Kroenke knows he's sitting on a golden goose.

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

EPL TV rights are still undervalued when you consider there are markets like China and India to be tapped into. There's also social media. What happens when Facebook, Google or other social media platforms start to bid on live games?

Arsenal's value has almost purely increased just via the increase in TV rights.

Kroenke knows he's sitting on a golden goose.

Arsenal is almost a generational asset . Sad to say DD made a monumental mistake bringing this guy around .

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Yeah we did mate , and this season we are struggling again , seems we can go bigger when we save the wad for a season or two .

The wage policy was designed to keep the players we did have while the period whole stadium period was going obviously a bit of a mess .

Incidentally the same dilemma Sp**s are facing now with their stadium. Either raise the wages or face being players being poached .

I'm not defending Arséne by the way but I can see the reasoning .
Doesn't excuse not indentifying the lack of hunger and drive in the players the year Leicester won or making simple adjustments in the transfer window .

Just look at Liverpools midfield not exactly top top quality .
Good post, but Coutinho, Henderson, Wijnaldum, Can, stack up well against Coq, Elneny, Ramsey and Xhaka in my view.

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

Good post, but Coutinho, Henderson, Wijnaldum, Can, stack up well against Coq, Elneny, Ramsey and Xhaka in my view.

That's basically what I said , they're actually as unit on par with the best in the league and they were all affordable is my point . Actually maybe not Henderson he cost a **** load .

blaze_of_glory

As a person who lives abroad and has lived on 3 different continents in the past 14 years I think I can say, from personal experience only ofcourse, that Liverpool and United have a bigger international fanbase than we do. Much bigger, in fact.

However, that does not change the fact that commercially our business on the sponsorship front is dire. We should be generating a lot more than we are, and attracting much larger brands than we do.
Utd for sure, not sure of Liverpool but it's probably close either way. Certainly around where I live there seem to be a lot more Arsenal fans than 'Pool, but that is just anecdotal. Doesn't matter though, we need to do better.

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
Utd for sure, not sure of Liverpool but it's probably close either way. Certainly around where I live there seem to be a lot more Arsenal fans than 'Pool, but that is just anecdotal. Doesn't matter though, we need to do better.
Chelsea fanbase has grown immensely as well. Will probably overtake Arsenal in the next few years.

butcher22

The kids growing up now weren't around to see Wenger in his "glory days" so too the new generation of young players

The top clubs currently now for the younger generations are the likes of city Utd PSG Chelsea etc

If the club carries on the way it's going we could be in serious trouble

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐

Orny explain what happened in the window total mess it seem Wenger had a plan but the players sale didn't go well and ox Özil Sanchez contract situation didn't help.

Also Kroenke such a c**t.

Emmanueleboue2

The most shocking thing is that the arsenal board & owner thought this was a huge success... They are targeting Leicester success, jesus christ we are certainly going midtable. They have given up on competing with Manchester clubs & chelsea for revenue and players. This will get so much worse before it gets better.
Like my good friend Bolton Ramsey in GOT said: "if you think this has an happy ending, you havent been paying attention"

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
The most shocking thing is that the arsenal board & owner thought this was a huge success... They are targeting Leicester success, jesus christ we are certainly going midtable. They have given up on competing with Manchester clubs & chelsea for revenue and players. This will get so much worse before it gets better.
Like my good friend Bolton Ramsey in GOT said: "if you think this has an happy ending, you havent been paying attention"
Its scary everybody blame Wenger and agree he got his faults of course but the way board and owner acting is really make me very worried

Rain Dance

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Orny explain what happened in the window total mess it seem Wenger had a plan but the players sale didn't go well and ox Özil Sanchez contract situation didn't help.

Also Kroenke such a c**t.
was just about to post this from Arseblog.

Below arseblog comment sums things up for me
Dan said:
Stan’s both desperate to win trophies and also refuses to spend any of his own money. Somehow, that both makes perfect sense and absolutely no sense at all.

I am baffled

Rain Dance

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Its scary everybody blame Wenger and agree he got his faults of course but the way board and owner acting is really make me very worried
well, we have to separate financial issues (which Kroenke is the major cancer cell), contract, commercial & wage issues (I think this is Gazidis area) and managerial issues (which is Wenger's responsibility)

Tywin

Why does Stan Kroenke need to spend any of his own money when the club has over 200m in cash and can always do what everyone else does i.e. buy players on cheap finance?

http://www.express.co.uk/sport/foot...ansfer-gossip-football-Premier-League-Arsenal

Everything you need to know about Arsenal transfers.

Pre Kroenke mind.

“I was really close to Juventus and I was close to Arsenal”, he told the Liverpool Echo.

“But, it was just £3m. Liverpool were asking £18m and both offered £15m – so that’s why it didn’t happen."

Arsenal Quotes

I think this project is going to go BANG

Mikel Arteta after a difficult run of results
Top Bottom