• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arsenal Kit Thread: Adidas Deal Rumoured

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

To be fair the New Balance Liverpool home kits have all been top tier.
Really like the current Ireland and last seasons Celtic kit, both by New Balance. Might be because there is a freshness about them. That few clubs have the template and it's not just some mass produced design worn by teams the world over with a different badge.

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Our socks actually used to be blue at some point in history. Would rather that then random pink hoops interrupting white sleves.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Still not sold on the kit, but there was a red tracksuit top in there that looked pretty good.

KrissKringle

Reinventing VAR 😡
Dortmund's new kit is also bland as hell, so this isn't a coincidence. The designers in charge of football kits at Puma need to be given the boot asap!

Ricardinho

La Liga Correspondent
Other than the sleeves it's growing on me.

That video seemed a bit odd though. Like they were doing their best not to show it.

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member
Awful looking kit in my opinion, looks like a crappy t-shirt, amazes me how kits like this get approved and would love to know who by?

It honestly looks like minimal effort has been put into it, the neckline of the top looks wierd and then theres the sleeves.

Luckily enough I'm over the age when you stop buying kits!

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

It KILLS me to say it, as many of you know I've talked **** on Puma. however, I kind of like it.

Arsenal Quotes

Nobody has enough talent to live on talent alone. Even when you have talent, a life without work goes nowhere

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom