• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arsenal Kit Thread: Adidas Deal Rumoured

Marmaduke

Puma is usually a marmite thing, hate it or love it. Personally I dig them as a company for trying to be a little different (perhaps they don't have a choice).

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

Scratch everything I said, just paused it on Özil and it's awful. Gimmie adidas.

Vinci

The Sultan of Unai

Love how Bellerin is showing off his lightsaber in that video. Kit is not great, though.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Just one more season until we join with the best in sports clothing (Adidas)
Haven't bought a home kit in about four years. Puma overall for me have been a huge dissapointment.

On the other hand very kit that adidas touches is brilliant, I hate to say it but United's away kit for the season just gone was so good. Real Madrid kits are another example, always beautiful.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Can't get over how disgusting the kit is, Puma was the beginning of the end. By the time our deal with them is done we'll be paying Adidas to make kits for us.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
It's very difficult to mess up an Arsenal home kit but kudos to Puma for getting it done.

So true. We're blessed to have a really great and distinctive 'look', bright red shirt and bright white sleeves. The simpler you keep it the better it looks. This new one is a bit too busy for my liking, but it's still better than Chelsea's new one tbf.

Reactions: A_G

Camron

Photoshop King
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
The baby kit is spot on. We should all buy that.

178525_E9_12_A9_486_B_AB6_E_9_EBB0034935_D.png

Alkane

Really annoys me how poverty our kits look nowadays. The home kit should be nice and simple, the iconic red and white without Puma designers having to put their abstract stamp on it.

Saw a nice mock-up with the sponsors, Puma
logo and Arsenal cannon all in white, on a red torso with white sleeves accompanied with a red trim on the seems. No thrills but looks so much more worthy as an Arsenal home kit. Go as crazy as you want on the third kit I don’t care, but the home and away shouldn’t be made to look naff.

Our 13-14 away kit with Nike was lovely, really hope we go back to them

Arsenal Quotes

First I went left, he did too. Then I went right and he did too. Then I went left again and he went to buy a hot dog.

Arsene Wenger on dribbling Zinedine Zidane in a charity game

Latest posts

Top Bottom