• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arsenal Make Enquiries For Luis Campos

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
How about, for the last two seasons we're 4th in the "outside of CL" League ?

That looks much better, correct 🤷‍♂️

Short term pain for long term gain.

Would you leave behind constant top 4 but no major trophies and no deep run in the CL, for a few seasons lower to eventually get back on top of the tree and win big titles?

I certainly would, people can't seem to grasp that though. It's crazy to think that certain people would take back Wenger and top 4 tomorrow. Like wow brilliant another 5years of mediocrity.

Look forwards not back. It helps your mindset.

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka

Would you leave behind constant top 4 but no major trophies and no deep run in the CL, for a few seasons lower to eventually get back on top of the tree and win big titles?

I certainly would, people can't seem to grasp that though. It's crazy to think that certain people would take back Wenger and top 4 tomorrow. Like wow brilliant another 5years of mediocrity.

Bored Season 3 GIF by The Office

Riiiight.
We've certainly "enjoyed" these last 3 years of superiority

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
8th over two seasons vs 4th for 12 years... Hmm. Bit of a difference there buddy.

Nobody is saying 8th is good, but there's a massive difference because we're rebuilding. Idk what part of that you don't get? All you can ever come back with is WELL WE'RE 8TH NOW!!

Like wow good argument bro. Same goes for @Oxeki but he's just not that knowledgeable and say nothing of note football wise.
We we’re never 4th for 12 years. Wenger’s average position was 2.8 over 20 years, even factoring in the stadium rebuild when the club was skint.

And if 8th isn’t good, how come the manager is ’world class’, it’s all very confusing bro. :lol:

avenellroad

John Radford’s son

There is literally no evidence to back your claim that we will get back to the top. None whatsoever.

I can guarantee that we will be having this same conversation in a year’s time with Arteta still in post.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
There is literally no evidence to back your claim that we will get back to the top. None whatsoever.

I can guarantee that we will be having this same conversation in a year’s time with Arteta still in post.

I can guarantee you he'll either be sacked by then or we'll be flying. There's no real evidence backing your claim either tbh lets be honest.

Arsenal Quotes

It works. I am just waiting until everyone has copied it, then I shall come up with something new.

Herbert Chapman on the famous WM formation

Latest posts

Top Bottom