• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arsenal Players' Goals & Assists 2016/17

krackpot

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Ramsey has been most disappointing for me. With his runs, he should be scoring more. Hopefully next season will be better.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
Interesting that Lucas, a player labelled as an awful signing by many on AM, managed to finish 5th top scorer and 4th top for assists. I know many will point to the hatrick vs no-hopers in the CL, will be interesting to hear them explain the assists.

skip spence

Looking at that list goals haven't been the problem this year.

30 goals and 16 assists for Alexis is monumental.

For all the stick he gets and with limited playing time of late, Theo's 19 goals is impressive too.

Likewise with Giroud, 15+5 is very productive given his game-time.

Özil should still score more goals imo, as should Welbeck.

Not worried about Ramsey's production, if he can stay fit he'll rack up decent numbers next year.

Arsenal Quotes

I'm obsessed by the idea of making my mark on history. And Arsenal is my paradise.

Thierry Henry

Latest posts

Top Bottom