• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arsenal Pre-Season 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wrighty4eva

Established Member
Really looking forward to seeing Nelson, Saka, Smith-rowe and Ameachi in our pre-season they are hungry and eager to impress sod the rest though had enough of them crapping on my dreams every season.

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
We lack so much fundamentals that I think it is needed.

Non wc/ec year is a plus to
If these player can't work on the fundamentals inbetween and during these matches then why are they playing them. You don't prepare for a season by playing farmers. A real challenge to put us in check and test our true ability is needed. Most of the teams we play are also in preseason..

The White Pelè

Human Highlight Reel
Very tough pre-season, but i like it. It should be a good training ahead of the season.

Hopefully we can do our business early in the window so our squad will be ready to go on tour together.

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
July 6: Borehamwood v Arsenal XI
July 15: Colorado Rapids v Arsenal
July 17: Arsenal v Bayern
July 20: Fiorentina v Arsenal
July 24: Arsenal v Real Madrid
July 28: Arsenal v Lyon
July 31: Angers v Arsenal
August 4: Barcelona v Arsenal
August 11: Premier League season begins against Newcastle

Good level of opponents, but a lot of travelling
That's a lot of preseason games. Take out Fiorentina and Angers.

al-Ustaadh

Really looking forward to seeing Nelson, Saka, Smith-rowe and Ameachi in our pre-season they are hungry and eager to impress sod the rest though had enough of them crapping on my dreams every season.
Don't forget Willock and Nketiah.

al-Ustaadh

Taking out the borehamwood game as that's likely to be a youth team isn't 7 games about standard for a pre-season?
Then we only had 4 last preseason. Think it's two too many this time around.

Ricardinho

La Liga Correspondent
Then we only had 4 last preseason. Think it's two too many this time around.

The extra games give us the chance to use different 11's for the entire 90 minutes rather than players getting 30-40 minutes here and there. As example the fringe players can get the majority of game v Angers followed by our starters playing against Barcelona.

I hope these games be televised like that cup tournament last summer. Although not sure if the TV channel that showed the games here in UK is still in existence.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Emery will need to get his new fullbacks into shape, 7 games is fine.

akhil

Aren't they back yet? Boreham Wood is this Saturday. Where are the pictures on the dot com?

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Aren't they back yet? Boreham Wood is this Saturday. Where are the pictures on the dot com?
The non international first-teamers like Özil, Koscielny, Mustafi etc. are back on Friday. The team to play Borehamwood will be a mix of u18's and u23's.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I knew we were very different, that he (Ferguson) had a total hold over his club while at that time I was still more of a coach. I also recognised his huge qualities. He knew how to surround himself with the right people and didn't rest on his laurels when he was successful.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom