• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arsenal Pre-Season 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
Gonna be a very young team vs Borehamwood tomorrow. Medley possibly captain according to Football.london. Lineup could look like:

Okonkwo
Swanson McGuiness Medley Thompson
Olayinka Smith
Amaechi Coyle Greenwood
John-Jules
Vast majority of that team played some part in the U18s. There may be others who'll get the nod, maybe Oluwu starts at RB or Harrison Clarke ahead of McGuiness. Will be of great interest to see how the team looks. This will be an audition for who can perform well enough and train well enough to get on the tour. This will be good for starting to build up momentum - particularly for the likes of Amaechi, Olayinka, John-Jules and Coyle. Will be very interesting to see Matt Smith up against older players. He's extremely good technically but physically can be overwhelmed quite easily at U18/23 level so I'd like to see how he stands up to the test. I think if he does start, he'll at least have Olayinka next to him who is more powerful.

yybecause

Formerly known as ArsenaLover
So it's televised, somewhere, hopefully links to be found. Don't see AFC.com giving a stream

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
All our pre season games are on premier sports in the UK.

I don’t have it so streaming it is!

Yeah I got the email today, £9.99 pm seems a bit steep. It goes up if you wait until Mon. Hopefully a stream can be found as I'm free today.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
Gonna be a very young team vs Borehamwood tomorrow. Medley possibly captain according to Football.london. Lineup could look like:

Okonkwo
Swanson McGuiness Medley Thompson
Olayinka Smith
Amaechi Coyle Greenwood
John-Jules
Vast majority of that team played some part in the U18s. There may be others who'll get the nod, maybe Oluwu starts at RB or Harrison Clarke ahead of McGuiness. Will be of great interest to see how the team looks. This will be an audition for who can perform well enough and train well enough to get on the tour. This will be good for starting to build up momentum - particularly for the likes of Amaechi, Olayinka, John-Jules and Coyle. Will be very interesting to see Matt Smith up against older players. He's extremely good technically but physically can be overwhelmed quite easily at U18/23 level so I'd like to see how he stands up to the test. I think if he does start, he'll at least have Olayinka next to him who is more powerful.

I hope Medley gets more action this season. I haven't seen him a lot but like his style and his calm attitude.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐

That's an interesting line-up. Not what I expected. Looking forward to seeing Coyle and Balogun. McGuiness will be of interest too. Same with Tormey - player who has struggled with injuries for a long time but is talented.

Aussie_gunner123

Established Member

There is no Willock, Nketiah, Saka or Martinelli, they may have made it to the 1st team & started training with the 1st team squad. I'm surprised Saka or Martinelli aren't in the squad at least.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
There is no Willock, Nketiah, Saka or Martinelli, they may have made it to the 1st team & started training with the 1st team squad. I'm surprised Saka or Martinelli aren't in the squad at least.
Saka ESR Martinelli all training with first team squad Willock too but didn't see pictures of him yet.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐

Subs bench looks pretty dangerous from an academy perspective. Amaechi, John-Jules, Greenwood and Cottrell all on the bench.

Aussie_gunner123

Established Member

Saka ESR Martinelli all training with first team squad Willock too but didn't see pictures of him yet.
Yeah that's good to hear, I wonder if that will be all year or just for the pre-season until everyone else gets back from the internationals though. Hopefully they'll all feature a bit this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

The coach's role is to make the player understand everything that serves the interest of the game. To do this he must speak to the child within each player, to the adolescent he was and the adult he is now. Too often a coach tends only to speak to the adult, issuing commands for performance, for victory, for reflection, to the detriment of the child who is playing for pleasure, living in the present.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom