• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arsenal Vs Manchester City Take 2 PL Sky 7 45 1/3/2018

Who will win?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

What’s hyperbolic about saying Koscielny is a horrendous captain?

No leadership, no organisation, no passion.
He isn't a captain I agree. But he isn't a poor Cb and he isn't up there with the worst we've had.

Reactions: BBF

nas7232

Mustafis constant back passing and kicking it back to man city has destroyed arsenals play. We cant win any games like that tbh

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
Wenger has become such a coward, no reason why he can't give Nketiah minutes in a match like this, nothing to lose.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

My wife is asleep I've 12 tins of bud left. The kids are at grannies house. And Yaya is coming on. I'm away to get those 12 tins and get ducked up.

SupremeClientele

Not quite as bad as the 6-2 pasting we got at Highbury against Manure all those years ago, but still, this is pretty ****ing terrible. The gods tried to be kind to us tonight and at least give us a little penalty to reduce the deficit. But we even bottled that. I wonder who will be the next United/Chelsea reject we buy.

Lakersgooner24

Established Member
Silvestre was absolute **** and past it at the time Manure sold him to us. We should never have ****ing bought Silvestre. This is the level we've fallen to when we're buying United's rejects.
I was obviously being sarcastic if you couldn’t tell from the following “but in all seriousness.” Yes, he was ****. So ****, in fact, we jokingly thought he was a manc agent.

ArtetaCognition

Granit Xhaka Enthusiast

If you haven't accepted the reality of Wenger by now, then I'll never be able to convince you by saying anything else.

So I'll just continue with what I've been saying on here since I joined...

Only 15 months left, lads...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Right from his very first match, when Patrick Vieira was as yet unknown to the English public, he showed just how talented he was. No one disputed his ability, and he gave me the credibility and the hold over the club that I needed to take it in the direction I wanted. He and Emmanuel Petit became a duo that would remain forever etched in the memories of Arsenal fans.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom