• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arsenal Vs Manchester City Take 2 PL Sky 7 45 1/3/2018

Who will win?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Wenger is definitely a masochist, gets a sick pleasure out of taking these batterings.

AVENTUS

Not quite as bad as the 6-2 pasting we got at Highbury against Manure all those years ago, but still, this is pretty ****ing terrible. The gods tried to be kind to us tonight and at least give us a little penalty to reduce the deficit. But we even bottled that. I wonder who will be the next United/Chelsea reject we buy.
Wasn’t that 1990 o_O

ArtetaCognition

Granit Xhaka Enthusiast

3-0 is not a "thrashing" .. beating your rival 6-0 is thrashing.

This is an absolute thrashing. Just because they stopped trying at half time doesn't change that fact.

Honestly, the fact that they took the entire second half at walking pace and made some clear errors in defence and we still didn't manage to score is probably more telling to me than 3 extra goals to make the score 6-0 would have been

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

I remember I was on a stag party in this little place below. Carlingford, Ireland. Literally below what you see is it. 6 pubs one chip shop one Chinese. About 3am in the morning I ran out of our room in my boxers with only my boxers and a Harry Redknapp face mask on singing the Toure song. Got myself a free Chinese and free vodka. Brilliant times.
Carlingford.jpg
k

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
10 minutes for a white out to get the game cancelled.

arsmile

Established Member

maybe that is what Arsène and pep were talking about...coming to an arrangement..."please...please....no more than 3....please"

I'd personally like to thank mancity for not trying to score more against us

if they had tried- it would have been even more humiliating

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
I remember I was on a stag party in this little place below. Carlingford, Ireland. Literally below what you see is it. 6 pubs one chip shop one Chinese. About 3am in the morning I ran out of our room in my boxers with only my boxers and a Harry Redknapp face mask on singing the Toure song. Got myself a free Chinese and free vodka. Brilliant times.
Carlingford.jpg
k
More interesting than the game bro.

say yes

forum master baiter
Look at those players, look at that crowd.

The only reason for not sacking Wenger right now is that the top replacements aren’t available mid-season.

Even then it’s probably still worth doing it. Players have no confidence, no belief, no support from the fans. Beyond depressing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I can really see the light. I’m telling you I’m very positive most of the time. I’ve seen the light and I can see bright lights. There can be bumps in the road within that light, but I can see a lot of light.

Mikel Arteta

Latest posts

Top Bottom