• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arsenal Women F.C.

Keplaz

Penalty or not lads? I was thinking she needs her arms to jump, but I think she got very lucky.

Keplaz

Could have gone in both sides.
4 points vs Chelsea is good, but we don't have the title in our hands anymore.

Chelsea with a close offside call and they should have gotten a 100% handball pen. So i don't want to complain about refs today..
I'd take the draw. Chelsea have the Spuds twice and Man Utd still to play. Should drop at least one point there. We've played all the traditionally top teams already, should win all remaining fitness permitting.

NieThePiet

Loves Overhyping Our Rivals
Penalty or not lads? I was thinking she needs her arms to jump, but I think she got very lucky.
With VAR it's pretty safe to say it would be a pen.

Arm not close to the body and quite high, but sounds like Chelsea had a handball in the first half too, but can't remember that.

Think Chelsea will drop points somewhere, but not sure i'm trusting us to win all games. But the performance gave some hope again.

Keplaz

Very sloppy from Arsenal. 2-0 up at 71 minutes. Now at 82 mins and it's 3-2. We can't afford to drop any points. Too many key players taken off. But at 3-0 up, you can't blame the boss man. We need all 3 points here.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
We are scoring goals again!

Just have to hope its not too late for the league!

I don’t think it’s too late, we are looking good right now.

Unfortunately so do Chelsea, we need them to drop points somewhere, for it to completely be in our hands. We’ve also played them twice this season safly.

I don’t think it’s too late, we are looking good right now.

Unfortunately so do Chelsea, we need them to drop points somewhere, for it to completely be in our hands. We’ve also played them twice this season safly.

Yes that is why I say I hope its not too late.

They can still lose points but they are on good form too! Just hope they lose points because we are playing well enough to get the trophy! Just a little bit of a luck!

NieThePiet

Loves Overhyping Our Rivals

CL Night against Wolfsburg at the Emirates today.

We lost all of our 4 games against Wolfsburg so far (2x friendlies, 2x CL in 2013).

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Will be supporting the ladies and may stream the game this evening if Im still awake.

But Im all about the league right now, that's got all my attention FFS.

Arsenal Quotes

We live a society where everybody knows everything and it looks like it is a shame to say I don’t know

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom