• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arsène Wenger: Same Old Class

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jaila

Even though this is unlikely to happen, if Wenger gets the sack I don't think any top club will offer him a job.
I could see lots of national sides being interested though

Revolution

So many dropped points on the road, against teams who struggle to even string two passes on a good day.

Glad we're out of CL contention, club needs a good clean up from top to bottom. Delayed it for years.

mavelous

Tinfoil hat aficionado
Well, if it is Loew, i hope he at least brings some fresh ideas and actually delegates the scouting the opposition and tactical preparation, as well as defensive and pressing strategy.

I can see the logic to Cudarelli's post, and he did admit it was just a hunch since so many pieces seem to fall together coupled with persistent media reports.

Now, let's just hope he gets one of Meyer or Naby Keita, although many clubs seem to be on the case for both.

lamby22

It's Not Lupus

Yep. I will never forgive David Dein. He opened the door to this mess. And his fvcking son has also destroyed a lot of our past potential. Fvck the Deins.

Agree with this, yet you get some fans calling for him to come back. Obviously they don't know how much of this mess is down to him

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
It'd be ideal if we could get the new man in this season, get a few games under his belt and decide what player (no plural) to keep.

If it's Low, no chance of it happening. Actually think he'd be the worst candidate right now out of the known quantity managers on Ivan's list.

He'd only take over after the WC, think the announcement would only be made very late into the off season, if at all. Might have to wait for him to lose or win it to get the statement out.

He won't have his ball scratching and sniffing preparation for the WC disturbed by this. If anything happens, he'd be the culprit for having his head somewhere that's not Germany's squad.

With the amount of recruitment we have to do (GK, CBs, DM and a Winger), plus pre season, etc. etc., really not the ideal scenario.

Need to start off clean.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I will sign every contract Arsenal put in front of me without reading it.

Tony Adams
Top Bottom