• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arsène Wenger: Same Old Class

Status
Not open for further replies.

scytheavatar

Established Member
Why would anyone want Wenger to be replaced with someone as unsuccessful as Thomas Tuchel.... His trophy collection and achievements are worse than wnegers has been in the last 5 years....

Please realize our position, we have basically turned into Moyes era Utd already. Next season and beyond will be a transition period, we should be overjoyed if we can finish top 4 anytime soon. Players need to be replaced, new tactics need to be introduced..... we are not going to win trophies anytime soon. Do you think Wenger should be in charge when he is the one who has led us to this state?

Borussin

AM's Resident Dortmund Fan
Significantly lower squad cost and net spend.

I think (hope?!) OxfordGooner was trying to catch a fish there ;)

Being as Tuchel has been at BVB almost 2 years, and wasn't actually coaching the year before that, and was at Mainz 05 before that, it's not exactly surprising he hasn't won much (well anything) yet, still in the running this season though with BVB!

OShea's2010

I'm sorry to harp on about the Suarez topic, but I have to say its obvious why we bid 40M+1. So that we make sure in no uncertain terms that we were triggering the release clause and it wasn't a normal bid. This was meant to trigger the release clause in his contract. A 41m bid could've been interpreted as a run of the mill bid, but we intended to convey that we were aware of the release clause, which I'm sure Liverpool were trying to keep hidden. Liverpool acted like dicks by denying the whole thing, we should've taken them to court.
We should have acted none the wiser, bid £41 mill. then let suarez's agent kick up a fuss about the clause. why wind up a club when you're tryin to buy their best player, very strange imo

say yes

forum master baiter
I think (hope?!) OxfordGooner was trying to catch a fish there ;)

Being as Tuchel has been at BVB almost 2 years, and wasn't actually coaching the year before that, and was at Mainz 05 before that, it's not exactly surprising he hasn't won much (well anything) yet, still in the running this season though with BVB!

Dahoud-Weigl should be tasty next year.

Must be fun having some proper footballers in midfield.

Borussin

AM's Resident Dortmund Fan
Dahoud-Weigl should be tasty next year.

Must be fun having some proper footballers in midfield.

The midfield and central defence is certainly the areas needed work, so 2 signings already done to strengthen that before the season has even ended, yeah, pretty good!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

You kind of never leave Arsenal. How many comebacks do you make? At one point it will turn out to be a bad move. We all love the first Rocky but I'm not too sure about the last one.

Thierry Henry

Latest posts

Top Bottom