• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arsène Wenger: Same Old Class

Status
Not open for further replies.

mm76

Yer Da
Only Chelsea (5) and United (4) have conceded fewer set piece goals than us this season (6).

We were also 3rd lowest last season. Actually quite impressive when you consider we've got a team full of midgets.

Ok, though I was thinking more of our own set-pieces rather than others'

scytheavatar

Established Member
Can someone explain to me why Wenger can't come out and declare he wants to stay, and promise the fans that he will produce good enough results to win us back and justify his contract extension? Does Wenger actually have confidence in himself or does he want us to be happy even when he doesn't produce results? Because if he doesn't have confidence in himself then why the hell should anyone have confidence in him?

mm76

Yer Da
Can someone explain to me why Wenger can't come out and declare he wants to stay, and promise the fans that he will produce good enough results to win us back and justify his contract extension?

He thinks he can win the FAC and maybe make top four then announce he's staying

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
First Pep and now Poch.

"Success for me is to finish in the top four like last season. It was a big success for Tottenham and means maybe more than winning one title with Barcelona"

All the top managers realising that finishing in the top 4 in England is harder than winning with the richest teams like Barca and Bayern.

Wenger managing that for 20 years straight, is remarkable.

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Sounds like there's quite a lot of people passing up season ticket offers from the club. Unless they decide to crack down on those renting he might be forced out after all.

North5

Here since 2009. Unlike Cornavirus.

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
First Pep and now Poch.

"Success for me is to finish in the top four like last season. It was a big success for Tottenham and means maybe more than winning one title with Barcelona"

All the top managers realising that finishing in the top 4 in England is harder than winning with the richest teams like Barca and Bayern.

Is is remarkable. This is already generally acknowledged and also reflected in the record number of new contracts he has been awarded and the compensation he already receives.

Im sure the boards of Woolworths and Kodak used to do a phenomenal job. I know Stevie Wonder did a phenomenal job 1970-1980. The writers of "Lost" and "Heroes" did a phenomenal job in their early seasons.

But looking at the here and now. Its time for Wenger to go.

Kingslayer

Forza Milan
i see you as a newyorker dub lover tight glasses curry lover fella.

More hip-hop and sunglasses. Rocks a kettle, tho.

10011.jpg

mm76

Yer Da
Sounds like there's quite a lot of people passing up season ticket offers from the club. Unless they decide to crack down on those renting he might be forced out after all.

If I could get one i'd be tempted, though
Those weren't away fans mate that was the opposition home fans chanting Wenger's name.

isn't that what he meant - i thought he was being ironic - or maybe not... :lol:

OShea's2010

First Pep and now Poch.

It's a lot more difficult now with 6 strong teams. Wenger's been found out and it's only gonna get harder with the other sides improving and us going backwards

OShea's2010

Can someone explain to me why Wenger can't come out and declare he wants to stay, and promise the fans that he will produce good enough results to win us back and justify his contract extension? Does Wenger actually have confidence in himself or does he want us to be happy even when he doesn't produce results? Because if he doesn't have confidence in himself then why the hell should anyone have confidence in him?
He can't come out and promise anything cos no-one would believe him. He just thinks everyone should accept all results and keep quiet so he doesn't have to get bored in his retirement. what a class act this guy is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

A football team is like a beautiful woman. When you do not tell her, she forgets she is beautiful.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom