• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arsène Wenger: Same Old Class

Status
Not open for further replies.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

On an 8 million a year salary, who the **** needs a raise? That isn't selflessness, it is being sensible.
Can't put a price on the job Arsène has done and is still doing here at Arsenal. Could have made double that amount, years ago, to do an easier job elsewhere. Every penny he gets, he earned ten times over.

kraphtous

Raul Stanllehi
After a 3 years of wanting Wenger out, I guess it's time to just accept that he is going to be here for a long time and hope he gets it together somehow. I know the same problems will persist, big losses against big teams, tactical deficiency in the team, minimal success but I guess we just gotta deal with it as the title of this thread says.

I hope at least the football gets better because it hasn't been very enjoyable for the last two years even at our best.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
what an bunch of ***** board we got after they saw what happen this season they should have include a clause in wenger contract, but yeah we being owned by bunch of weak people that have no balls.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
at least wenger wages stay the same yeah 8M a year is hell alot of money but other manager could've demanded a pay raise.

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

Wenger's played a blinder. Acting like the decision wasn't in his hands when him and Stan knew it was all a foregone conclusion.

Don't under sell you bro , thought you played a blinder yourself saw the writing on the wall and gave him a big hug up in the stands :lol: .Everyone lives to fight another day .

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
i mean the board should at least forced him to accept having DOF and changing his coaching stuff bring new blood in our scouting system but no they didn't do nothing it seem.

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

i mean the board should at least forced him to accept having DOF and changing his coaching stuff bring new blood in our scouting system but no they didn't do nothing it seem.

Don't think we will know for a few months, DoF is unlikely though. I'm sure Wenger commented on making changes himself with scouting and such though recently

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Don't think we will know for a few months, DoF is unlikely though. I'm sure Wenger commented on making changes himself with scouting and such though recently
yeah at least i hope he bring some fresh blood in his coaching stuff.

Jasard

John Cross says that both Alexis and Özil have said they will not be renewing. Not a good start if true... Cross is garbage though.

Edit: Ah yes it is The Times not Cross

Last edited:

Ceballinhos

Cheating on Santi
What a joke.

It's insane we've lost a whole season where we could have done so much better only to extend Wenger on his own terms.

I knew he was going to stay 2 more yrs but I hoped the board would push for some changes.
After all this mess, Wenger will be stronger than ever. He's becoming more important than the futur of this club. The board just admitted they can't run AFC without him.

Jasard

Has he? I've only see that from The Times reporter Matt Hughes.

So it is, the tweet that linked it said Cross and I ignored the title of the paper :p

DBGsLx8XYAAYKey.jpg

Would be more reliable from a London journo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

First I went left, he did too. Then I went right and he did too. Then I went left again and he went to buy a hot dog.

Arsene Wenger on dribbling Zinedine Zidane in a charity game
Top Bottom