• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arteta and Edu Transfer Targets: Summer 2020

Which signing would you prioritize of the two?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

akhil

Unless we're getting some serious fees for our duds, how're we budgeting all this? Did KSE inject any cash in the club? Only Bellerin got a solid offer so far. The reported offer for Torreira is an decent bid. Weak rumours for Lacazette and nothing on Douzi and Chambers.

Partery, Aouar and Edouard is easily 140 million.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Unless we're getting some serious fees for our duds, how're we budgeting all this? Did KSE inject any cash in the club? Only Bellerin got a solid offer so far. The reported offer for Torreira is an decent bid. Weak rumours for Lacazette and nothing on Douzi and Chambers.

People are getting way too ahead of themselves. Edouard would only come if Laca left. Dead rumour so far.

Torreira and Bellerin are said to be fetching £60M. Which almost gets you Partey and Aouar in itself.

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba

Transfers news always lags behind what's actually happening. Sometimes by weeks sometimes just a day.

Torreira probably already sold, the club will be confident of getting a certain fee for Bellerin.

Think the club are also going for it with Arteta being so promising and we'll probably be quiet the next summer. Have to make hay while the sun shines

PressResistance

Imagine talking about big phalluses from suits who make agents rich instead of the manager who gets credit from all the players signed as the one who made them sign.

Gargantuan pull from Mikel.
My manager.

jmsmtthw28

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
In all seriousness anything around 40-45m for Bellerin I will take, mainly because this allows us to not have to sell our players on the cheap to fund a Partey purchase.

Almost all the clubs are lowballing us when it comes to transfers and now we can just loan out/keep players rather than sell if we feel we are not being offered their proper value.

I still dont think we will get Aouar and Partey even with the sale but I will cream myself if it happens.

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
Absolute scenes around the world for fans of other club's fans when everybody will want to join Arsenal again because of Arteta.

From a laughing stock for a decade to the place to be, Arteta the new Klopp - believe

L3T5 PL4Y

Flair Accuser
Only if Daddy Raul was here. Would've had them wrapped up by now.

STARTERS-
Willian-Auba-Pepe
Aouar-Partey-Ceballos
Tierney-Gabriel-Saliba-AMN
Leno

BENCH- Saka, Martinelli, Nelson, Willock, Nketiah, Özil, Xhaka, Elneny, Luiz, Mari, Cedric, Martinez, Mustafi, Chambers

Only two possible weak spots in a rotational striker and a left back or fullback that could play either side.

And loaning Nelson and Willock might be a good idea.

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Got a bad feeling Martinez is the other player we'll sell as well as Bellerin :(

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Chamber is better at RB and should be competing with AMN for the spot.

Gabriel, Saliba,Holding and Mari should be our 4 cbs. With Mavro to come back next season. We can let the rest go.
Chambers at RB?:lol:

I mean why not play Holding there?

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
Chambers at RB?:lol:

I mean why not play Holding there?

Because Chambers had over half dozen good to great peformances at RB last season and was best defender prior to injury. Hasnt had a bad game at RB since against thatvdreaded Swansea match all those years ago. Played well at Southampton at RB too just before joining us too.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Because Chambers had over half dozen good to great peformances at RB last season and was best defender prior to injury. Hasnt had a bad game at RB since against thatvdreaded Swansea match all those years ago. Played well at Southampton at RB too just before joining us too.

He's slow and terrible going forward, why on earth would we want to use him at right back? I'd rather Cedric play right back considering he's actually good technically and can whip a ball in.

Chambers couldn't whip cream.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

When I am asked why I stayed at Arsenal so long.. my answer is simple; I never wanted to be anywhere else. I could have earned a lot more elsewhere, but that wouldn't compensate for all the good years at Highbury.

David O'Leary

Latest posts

Top Bottom