• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arteta and Edu Transfer Targets: Summer 2020

Which signing would you prioritize of the two?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Okay we need to sell a few more players if this correct

Remember our initial budget was around £25-30M by the looks of things.

Can add Chambers or Mustafi to the sale list, Guendouzi will be gone in some regard as will Elneny. Aouar initial fee might be something more like 30-35M. Özil gonna be off the books at 18m a year next year.

By next summer it will even out.

jmsmtthw28

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
keep the faith :)
I just wanted to see what our net spend will be if we added Partey and Aouar, maybe the club will find a way.
Man those 350k wages for Özil are murder.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
keep the faith :)
I just wanted to see what our net spend will be if we added Partey and Aouar, maybe the club will find a way.
Man those 350k wages for Özil are murder.

Keeping faith because FFP is relaxed this year, so we can kill ourselves this year knowing £30M is 100% coming off the wage bill next summer.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵

This guy is such a loser just like 60% of our fanbase
Eg5WxG6XkAUK7WY

He's not a bad guy but not infallible..

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
He's slow and terrible going forward, why on earth would we want to use him at right back? I'd rather Cedric play right back considering he's actually good technically and can whip a ball in.

Chambers couldn't whip cream.

Great crosser, despite lack pace he able to take on beat opponents and most importantly he has very good positonal awareness.

I swear too many people nowadays are obessed with pace to make good on fifa or something. Guys today would rate some the old school great serie a full backs due to lacking pace.

Positional awareness and football uq is more important for a full back.

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Because Chambers had over half dozen good to great peformances at RB last season and was best defender prior to injury. Hasnt had a bad game at RB since against thatvdreaded Swansea match all those years ago. Played well at Southampton at RB too just before joining us too.
Chambers is poverty. Playing him at RB would make us the team with the weakest RB in the PL.

He's slow going forward and recovering. Imagine Chambers up against the likes of cresswell or Robertson. It will be slaughter.

I like Chambers and I think he'll be a good squad player but I think he is a championship level RB at best and making him the starting RB is essentially killing all our attack down the right side ffs.

At this point I don't know if you're trolling or you're serious

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
I want us to dip into random markets and stockpile hidden gems. Lets send some scouts to the Romanian, Danish, Nicaraguan and Burkina Fasoian leagues.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Great crosser, despite lack pace he able to take on beat opponents and most importantly he has very good positonal awareness.

I swear too many people nowadays are obessed with pace to make good on fifa or something. Guys today would rate some the old school great serie a full backs due to lacking pace.

Positional awareness and football uq is more important for a full back.

If you don't have good pace you need to be as good as Kimmich or Trent at creating chances. Chambers struggles to even control the ball sometimes.

Manberg

Predator
I want us to dip into random markets and stockpile hidden gems. Lets send some scouts to the Romanian, Danish, Nicaraguan and Burkina Fasoian leagues.

We fired half our scouts. Scouting network's going to need rebuilding and that's going to need funds.

Manberg

Predator
Club's financial position is more perilous than people realise and I think the club needs to sell Lacazette, Torreira and Bellerin to balance the books while funding one big signing such as Partey. Even then, we will be very reliant on the need to get champions league football for the following season. The mammoth wage bill was hurting finances long before Corona hit.

I recall Arteta at one point pleading with the owners to take financial risks. Well, we are seeing it. Must get CL football it's all or nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I was receiving offers from many other clubs and declining them all, even the most tempting ones. Juventus, Real Madrid, PSG contacted me, Bayern, France, England...I am happy to have been able to say no to more glory, more money, and to have been guided only by the idea of loyally serving the club. I had knitted myself a soul in Red and White.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom