• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arteta and Edu Transfer Targets: Summer 2020

Which signing would you prioritize of the two?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
In the grand scheme of things a few weeks shouldn't make a jot of difference to the quality of player we are looking to bring in.
Probably. But you could potentially start Aouar against City after the break if he was eased in. I just want the best possible side to be put out there in every game. It just frustrates me when we can't do that because we know how important each point is in this league, it's so competitive.

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
Probably. But you could potentially start Aouar against City after the break if he was eased in. I just want the best possible side to be put out there in every game. It just frustrates me when we can't do that because we know how important each point is in this league, it's so competitive.

Would Aouar even play for the national team this break?

MikeVinna

Established Member
I think if we sign Aouar it then becomes Partey or nothing. Either we have the funds to sign him or we don’t sign anyone. It’s really about quality over quantity at this point, especially with the massive squad we have. Can’t be signing alternatives that we might have to shift on again in a season or two (like Torreira).

MikelHadADream

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Its not looking good atm. We have to get rid of at least 3 NHG players to sign anyone, and only Torreira to Atletico seems immenent. I cant see Torreira/Kolasinac/Mustafi/Sokratis all going in the space of in space of 4 days...

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Its not looking good atm. We have to get rid of at least 3 NHG players to sign anyone, and only Torreira to Atletico seems immenent. I cant see Torreira/Kolasinac/Mustafi/Sokratis all going in the space of in space of 4 days...

This sort of statement is just pointless. We know Kolasinac to Leverkussen is also imminent and that Sokratis is all but gone.

We wouldn't be bidding for Aouar if we had an issue with it ffs think.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Yeah Lille...any other options apart from Soumare? Jorginho deal will be too complicated imo.

Jorginho would be a big no thanks. Need a midfielder in the same bracket as Partey. Big, strong and athletic who can work in all areas of the pitch.

If we can't get either of those then I think you have to just move on and save the cash for next summer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I cannot classify the moments of happiness and of sadness, but every defeat is a scar in your heart that you never forget.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom