• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arteta and Edu Transfer Targets: Summer 2020

Which signing would you prioritize of the two?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Untitled.jpg

Guy's just making puns and people think it's transfer news :facepalm:

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
So I’d never heard of him before, but I think like a year or so ago he tweeted an account I rate that Arsenal are ‘speaking to Carrassco’s agents’ and literally about 4 days later all the news breaks were after him and from what I recall people were dead set on the fact he was joining, so I thought it was weird how Dave mentioned it and the story broke later but absolutely no one else mentioned Carrassco before him.

However since then I’m fairly sure he’s been caught being a fraud, although he’s just a middle aged man who has a season ticket and doesn’t come across as some weirdo. Might know something might not.
Are you thinking Dave Magar instead? He's a fraud as well.

Hleb's Sirush

Established Member
We need both A&P but imo we need Partey more. There were times during this window when if we managed to get only one of them before the window closed I would have been happy with it. Would still have considered a decent and satisfactory window. Not sure what changed my mind. Maybe the fact that it become apparent there is realistic chance we could get both, all we needed was to shift a few unwanted players, but right now I would be very disappointed if we didn't get both these deals over the line. In fact I'm tempted to even go as far as say this window will feel like a failure if we only got one of them.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Questions need to be asked if club failed to deliver this window and they better don't use covid as excuse 4 days to go Guendouzi Özil Sokratis Torreira are all still here can't make squad and we ended up paying them 600k a week

Highbury_2006

Village Idiot
Questions need to be asked if club failed to deliver this window and they better don't use covid as excuse 4 days to go Guendouzi Özil Sokratis Torreira are all still here can't make squad and we ended up paying them 600k a week

It would actually be a big fvck you to Arteta after he saved us from something akin to a disaster during the summer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I play on the right, Tony on the left and we'll deal with whoever comes along, big or small

Martin Keown

Latest posts

Top Bottom