• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arteta and Edu Transfer Targets: Summer 2020

Which signing would you prioritize of the two?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Monstar-Gunn4r

Established Member
So we've a few days to wrap up Auoar and Partey, no strong links with Partey recently. If this window ends with just Aouar coming in alongside a loan for Willian and Ceballos then it looks like we're completely failed to back Arteta.

We're spending the least and have the most ground to make up. In addition to this we're weakening our options in midifeld which is already a really weak point while strengthening a champions league team who are already very strong in that position... for relative peanuts.

Trying to not be negative and really hoping for some good news but when the window ends on the 5th its tough.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
So we've a few days to wrap up Auoar and Partey, no strong links with Partey recently. If this window ends with just Aouar coming in alongside a loan for Willian and Ceballos then it looks like we're completely failed to back Arteta.

We're spending the least and have the most ground to make up. In addition to this we're weakening our options in midifeld which is already a really weak point while strengthening a champions league team who are already very strong in that position... for relative peanuts.

Trying to not be negative and really hoping for some good news but when the window ends on the 5th its tough.

I think we will sign both but in his first window during a pandemic Willian, Gabriel, Aouar and Ceballos is an incredible window and would exceed all expectations.

Monstar-Gunn4r

Established Member
I think we will sign both but in his first window during a pandemic Willian, Gabriel, Aouar and Ceballos is an incredible window and would exceed all expectations.

Would it though? I think it would be only a decent window considering

We offered more to get Willian over the line
Ceballos wanted to come here and turned down other clubs thanks mainly to Arteta
Gabriel was decent bit of business (again much is down to Arteta and personal conversations, and not sure how stuff the competition was)
Aouar who we had a free run at

Like its not simple but its not rocket science.
If we're talking about backing the manager I'm not sure that transfer windows does it at all.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Nobody asked mikel about what we going to do next 4 days? Not expecting much from him anyway

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
It's mental that we're through to the quarter final of a competition in the 20/21 season and yet not only is the transfer window still open but we have still not bought a midfielder.

Balboa

It's mental that we're through to the quarter final of a competition in the 20/21 season and yet not only is the transfer window still open but we have still not bought a midfielder.

Arsenal have signed Ceballos. They have Xhaka, Elneny, Torreira, Gunedouzi, Özil, AMN, Saka, Willock, Smith-Rowe

El Granit-Coq

Established Member
Arsenal have signed Ceballos. They have Xhaka, Elneny, Torreira, Gunedouzi, Özil, AMN, Saka, Willock, Smith-Rowe
We desperately need creativity in midfield. We need both Partey and Aouar. With Torreira gone and Kola off as well, we should be able to at least have two incomings.

Now to try and get Ceballos on a permanent next season.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Think the clubs put in the groundwork to do all the required outgoings and incomings. 3 days left.

Still no idea what will happen with the likes of Özil.

GDeep™

League is very weak
2 days and I don’t think **** all is happening. Stan is taking the piss, he’s not really helping Arteta out with some money, every interview Arteta is crying about his struggles.

In 2 years he’s telling Arsenal and that American n0nce Stan to **** off when City and Barcelona come calling.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

2 days and I don’t think **** all is happening. Stan is taking the piss, he’s not really helping Arteta out with some money, every interview Arteta is crying about his struggles.

In 2 years he’s telling Arsenal and that American n0nce Stan to **** off when City and Barcelona come calling.

I genuinely think Arteta will replace Pep at Man City. It’ll be too hard to turn down especially since he’ll be able to spend whatever he wants.

#ChequeBookFC

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩

Now look at it realistically. Even if stan were willing to give the cash we cant shift players, why the hell would we go into the season knowing people may stay on 70-120k a week? It isnt physically possible to add more footballers until footballers leave ffs.

Its a struggle because the absolute tools who ran this club before put players like Kola and Sokratis on 200k a week combined.

roz

Fake News Merchant
Once again, questionable transfer tactics (or lack of) called into question. Years of poor groundwork and doesn’t look like anything has changed, how long before Arteta is off to Barca, City or Everton?

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Once again, questionable transfer tactics (or lack of) called into question. Years of poor groundwork and doesn’t look like anything has changed, how long before Arteta is off to Barca, City or Everton?

The flapping is unreal from some of you in here. Transfer tactics are top draw to be honest.

Its such a difficult market as most teams have found out, people need to relax.

We finished 8th last season and people weren't expecting Aouar or Partey at the start of the window. Now expectations have been risen so people lose their minds.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

What does Arsenal mean? It means class. The structure of the Club, everything has a classy feel about it. It isn't always about success, there is more than that and this is what makes it a cut above the rest.

Charlie Nicholas
Top Bottom