• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arteta tested positive for Covid-19

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
This is truly shocking. Get well soon Mikel.

The whole first team is now in isolation. This is catastrophic for our team.

Gunner-Union

Scary how this is so quick to spread now.

Thats what’s so bad about it, to a healthy adult the risk is low or death but you can still pass it on so easily. Scary stuff. Let’s end the season now no point risking people and on the bright side Liverpool still won’t have a title lol

NieThePiet

Loves Overhyping Our Rivals
So the Premier League needed this case to end the PL matchdays?

French League will end it tomorrow, only Bundesliga and Premier League would play.

Get well soon Boss!

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

So the Premier League needed this case to end the PL matchdays?

French League will end it tomorrow, only Bundesliga and Premier League would play.

Get well soon Boss!
Meeting tomorrow morning with the clubs, some journalists are now saying various clubs want the season void now. I think it will be ‘suspended’ tomorrow morning.

Beany

ITK
Trusted ⭐

This is truly shocking. Get well soon Mikel.

The whole first team is now in isolation. This is catastrophic for our team.

in all honesty, this is going to happen to basically every team, as being a millionaire footballer is not a form of immunity to the virus. Just don’t see how PL can continue - government will have to step in otherwise.

Manberg

Predator
Did he go to Spain or take a trip or something?

Could’ve got it anywhere though. If someone infected so much as coughs near you or if you touch something they’ve touched you can get it.

albakos

Administrator

in all honesty, this is going to happen to basically every team, as being a millionaire footballer is not a form of immunity to the virus. Just don’t see how PL can continue - government will have to step in otherwise.

Yes, it truly shocking how laid back are the leaders in UK and US.
But then its Dumb & Dumber with Trump & Johnson in charge. They didn't learn the lesson of Italy, who were equally too late to figure out their treatment of zero patients.
It is now out of hands, and they will have to take drastic measures to lock the whole country down to contain and flatten the curve of discovered cases.

This article is a great summary of the snowball effect this whole pandemic will have to the countries who are too late to act.

I fear US and UK will reach 5 digit numbers in less than 2 weeks.

Gunner-Union

Yes, it truly shocking how laid back are the leaders in UK and US.
But then its Dumb & Dumber with Trump & Johnson in charge. They didn't learn the lesson of Italy, who were equally too late to figure out their treatment of zero patients.
It is now out of hands, and they will have to take drastic measures to lock the whole country down to contain and flatten the curve of discovered cases.

This article is a great summary of the snowball effect this whole pandemic will have to the countries who are too late to act.

I fear US and UK will reach 5 digit numbers in less than 2 weeks.

USA has banned flights and suspended all major sports and many events are getting cancelled. What else would you like them to do. You don’t want blind panic either out there. I think you will find both USA and UK gov are doing a lot behind the scenes to prepare but don’t want panic as the media loves to spread anything negative wether it’s factual or not

albakos

Administrator

USA has banned flights and suspended all major sports and many events are getting cancelled. What else would you like them to do. You don’t want blind panic either out there

The virus is already inside USA, so banning the flights only dropped their economy to its knees.
Instead he should support CDC and declare a state of national emergency, because this is a real crisis, not a national emergency he declared last year because of his stupid wall

1. Do more testing to identify early. Instead Trumps is against it "in order to keep the numbers down"
2. Cancel schools, colleges, universities and public gatherings in affected areas
10. Repeat more testing to keep identifying other sources of Covid-19

Gunner-Union

1. Do more testing to identify early. Instead Trumps is against it "in order to keep the numbers down"
2. Cancel schools, colleges, universities and public gatherings in affected areas
10. Repeat more testing to keep identifying other sources of Covid-19

Most universities near have gone online for everything now. Large gatherings have been cancelled in many areas and unfortunately I believe there is a shortage of tests

Gunner-Union

No! Resume once things have settled down. Not completing a season this far advanced will be shambolic. Even if it means a scaled down 20/21 season.

but what if it runs into what would be the start of next season ? No one knows how long this will take

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

Hope he gets well soon! Guess now a large part of the team will have been infected. Might as well suspend our matches for a while. We will not be able to field a team without risking infecting the players and staff of the opposition.

Arsenal Quotes

Ian Wright was the incredible striker for whom those around him sometimes found hard to control especially the opponents. He was an extrovert, hyperactive, and had endured an extremely hard life. His playing style was instinctive, and he had that killer instinct, a player like no other.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom