• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arteta’s Transfer Targets: Summer 2024

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 3,585
  • Views 181,645

db10_therza

🎵 Edu getting rickrolled 🎵
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
Gyökeres is two years younger, and his personality fits the squad much better. He is also faster, and better with his wrong foot.

I also assume Gyökeres wages would be smaller, which would even out the total spend. And Brentford seems to ask ridiculous money anyway.

They are both proven durable though which I rate a lot. Toney would fit United well.

James Alcott did a piece on your boy Gyökeres btw not sure if you seen it.

Gave him the full 5*

Sulosky

Watts in his daily briefing say Nico Williams is top target in our winger search
I don't know.. his hair is just too shady
C07285-Sour-Neon-Worms-4.5g.jpg

Sanchez11

Nobody Is Coming!

Imagine the meltdown if we signed Paqueta though 🤣, watched Karen Brady interview on Rice. Shes mean but she will sell.

MikelHadADream

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
In terms of numbers our squad is full. In terms of players the manager actually rates. It’s far from it. We basically have about 6 players in the squad that won’t start a game no matter how tired the rest are

This is irrelevant if we can’t shift the guys he doesn’t rate, and going off past evidence we won’t be selling 4/5 players this summer.

MikelHadADream

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Sure mate. I think you're being pretty naive.

We have 7 defenders, 2 of which are proven injury liabilities.

Elneny is leaving & Partey likely will be sold, meaning we have only Rice & Jorginho.

Eddie doesn't get any minutes & Jesus cannot be relied upon. Martinelli & Saka play mostly every game.

Teta has shown he doesn't really rate ESR or Nelson as they never get any meaningful game time.

Ramsdale will want to move.

You're right, the squad is full, but full of players who play no meaningful role. We need squad strengthening.

You’re making the assumption we will move 4/5 players on. People say this every year and it never happens.

Think you guys are the ones being naive. It really wouldn’t shock me if Partey, ESR, Nelson are all here next season.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

This is irrelevant if we can’t shift the guys he doesn’t rate, and going off past evidence we won’t be selling 4/5 players this summer.
I know. But they won’t play either. We have 15 guys we will use in April and there will be a lot of football for the starters.

Arsenal Quotes

Arsenal was firmly embedded in the local community and had a very solid, working-class foundations. The fans espoused the club's values. This visceral attachment, from childhood, to a club and a team is something I have never seen anywhere else with such fervour. Every fan's first match at Highbury was like a baptism.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom