• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Ashley Cole (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GUNNERS4L1FE

Established Member
goonerwarsh said:
Oh for the love of St Michael's belly button....is this still not resolved?? I just don't know much more of this saga I can take without trimming my bum hair out of complete boredom.

:lol: :lol:

hopefully it will be done before the villa game

Ratinho

Established Member
It's irrelevant to me now tbh.

He'll go eventually, for around £20m to Chelsea, which is massive value for us, or abroad for around £15m which is still likewise.

He's not wanted here, he's an utter scumbag who's tried every dirty trick to get out on the cheap and wangle more money fro himself.

Arsenal are showing he's a nobody to us now, and rightfully shouldn't be acknowledged as a member of our squad, or club as anything more than a yet to be written cheque.

tgr

seems the club has seen cole as an outsider. i wonder maybe the it is a done deal? maybe it just need a medical or something. because the player is on international duty at the moment.

anyone has the same feeling with me?

1970*Gooner

Established Member

Player:Rice
tgr said:
seems the club has seen cole as an outsider. i wonder maybe the it is a done deal? maybe it just need a medical or something. because the player is on international duty at the moment.

anyone has the same feeling with me?
I don't know Tgr, I will just be glad when the little ****** sods off.

Me<--

Im starting to believe we shouldn't accept anything less than our valuation of ****ley from chelsea. If we do we will never hear the end of it from their so-called fans.

Keep the little ****. Hope he performs on the pitch and make sure we replace him properly before his contract expires.

I would be quite happy to see him rot in the reserves over going to chelsea at a knock down price.

In fact he can go to Spuds for free over the blues for me. (just joshing)

sn196

Me<-- said:
Im starting to believe we shouldn't accept anything less than our valuation of ****ley from chelsea. If we do we will never hear the end of it from their so-called fans.

Keep the little s**t. Hope he performs on the pitch and make sure we replace him properly before his contract expires.

I would be quite happy to see him rot in the reserves over going to chelsea at a knock down price.

In fact he can go to Spuds for free over the blues for me. (just joshing)

Let him rot in reserves. I wouldnt want wenger to play him, he would probably play crap on purpose!!! Would rather have Cygan at LB!! :roll:

emsta14

Terry says Cole would have a fight on his hands to secure a regular start at Stamford Bridge, with Wayne Bridge also on the club's books.

"Bridgey has been fantastic in pre-season as well," added Terry.

"So if we can get Ashley we will have two of the best left backs in the world at Chelsea and it will be encouraging for us."

I just cant stop laughing :D :D :D

Lord Dula

Established Member
You know for the sort of money being banded out, if I were Chelsea I'd turn my attentions to Gabby Heinze.

Sorry but cant finish a post in this thread without saying, I hope Cole and the Tweedmeister get struck down with major case of the squirts.

AGooner

Ratinho said:
It's irrelevant to me now tbh.

He'll go eventually, for around £20m to Chelsea, which is massive value for us, or abroad for around £15m which is still likewise.

He's not wanted here, he's an utter scumbag who's tried every dirty trick to get out on the cheap and wangle more money fro himself.

Arsenal are showing he's a nobody to us now, and rightfully shouldn't be acknowledged as a member of our squad, or club as anything more than a yet to be written cheque.

Totally agree, I hope the rest of the world can see through the BS and recognise what a dirtbox he is, with his despicable, cheap tactics to force a transfer to the Chavs. Anelka was a saint in comparison.

Although I can't see this transfer going through soon as both clubs have taken a stance.

anesumachoko

there is rumour saying that chelsea has held the deal because l think wenger is demanding gallas as part of the exchange and chelsea are not willing to part ways with gallas especially him going to arsenal.As what the other players said they was no problem with cole and his team mates so lwould expect him to play like what the others are doing 8) 8) 8)

NIPOLOPO

Established Member
Well certainly its not a win-win situation either way, if he finally sign for chelski , they become stronger, and if he stays , he will certainly damage morale of the team, specially with his book due to be published

Smartly Dressed Morris

NIPOLOPO said:
Well certainly its not a win-win situation either way, if he finally sign for chelski , they become stronger

If they do get him they will have given us 20-25 million - we gain more from taking the cash than keeping the player. Chelsea will be strong regardless.

NIPOLOPO said:
, and if he stays , he will certainly damage morale of the team, specially with his book due to be published

If he stays his book wont be published in it's current form (read tommorows sun). And Ashley and Henry are still friends . the beef as we know is between Ashley and the board. The players stilll like him if you have seen any interviews in the last 7 days.

asajoseph

Established Member
I'm starting to feel that perhaps Chelsea are too reluctant to cash-up one of their rivals for this deal to work out - which might surprise our board, who expected perhaps that Chelsea would just cough up and this would be resolved quickly. Every day that goes by with nothing further happening makes me think more and more that Chelsea are genuinely not going to come close to our valuation, whilst the diminishing time in which to spend (if Wenger intends to do so) might encourage us to stick more closely to it.

I'd no longer be shocked if Cole stays at Arsenal, and Wenger and especially Dein have to eat a bit of humble-pie and welcome back a player we'd already resigned ourselves to selling.

That is, presumably, if he doesn't decide to take it to the courts, which also wouldn't shock me in the slightest.

Same goes for Reyes - I'm beginning to feel that Real cannot match our cash valuation, and won't offer us any players we're interested in - i'd not be surprised to see both players stay now.

db10_therza

🎵 Edu getting rickrolled 🎵
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
If he does end up staying and actually performs on the pitch, regardless of what he has said about the board I'm going to cheer him on. Simply because it might motivate him and by extension the team, which is all i care about in the first place! So stuff all this nonsense. Its not like he's attacked Arsenal players/fans or even the club as a whole, just the board, who lets face it, are very businessminded individuals. I pesonally also have my own grievances with the board. Like why they don't sort out the online booking system... tight bastards

I'm not for one minute excusing what he has done, or attempting to divert attention from his all american greed, or trying to exaggarate his brain cell count in to double figures, or pay any attention to the fact that deep down somewhere i'm jealous that his bird's fit; BUT I am willing to forgive and forget if he stays and plays as well as he can. If he leaves, then I will feel genuinely sorry for him for all of the abuse that will be directed his way from the very gates of hell.

Assuming if he does stay he issues a public apology for the hurt he has caused the fans (don't care if he apologises to the board or not tbh) I certainly hope he doesn't get booed by his own flipping club supporters. If only for the reason that it would, god forbid, piss Henry off.

Of course if his grievances extend in some way to Arsène Wenger then all deals are off and we should ship him off on loan to ****ing Freezing FC of Siberia.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Right from his very first match, when Patrick Vieira was as yet unknown to the English public, he showed just how talented he was. No one disputed his ability, and he gave me the credibility and the hold over the club that I needed to take it in the direction I wanted. He and Emmanuel Petit became a duo that would remain forever etched in the memories of Arsenal fans.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom