• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Ashley Cole (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eezyprogress

An afterthought - this suggests that he took the position of not wanting to play.

I don't know what to make of this, still thinking.

sn196

asajoseph said:
http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/teams/a/arsenal/5262580.stm

It's on the BBC.

It will be very interesting to see the fan's reaction, if he plays on saturday.

I doubt he will - it's possible that the whole thing may still be a bit fresh, it might be wise for Wenger to let things settle down, and then play him against Boro. Where I'll boo my heart out, whenever he kicks the ball ;)

I think he should stay at home with little Cheryl and watch SSN instead.....for his own safety!!!

Ohhh Ashley Cole.....Hes a Fu@#ing arsehole...Hes a Fu@#ing arsehole...Hes a Fu@#ing arsehole...

maxxx

asajoseph said:
http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/teams/a/arsenal/5262580.stm

It's on the BBC.

It will be very interesting to see the fan's reaction, if he plays on saturday.

I doubt he will - it's possible that the whole thing may still be a bit fresh, it might be wise for Wenger to let things settle down, and then play him against Boro. Where I'll boo my heart out, whenever he kicks the ball ;)

I think it's wrong to boo any players when they are still wearing the Arsenal shirt. So let's not sink to a new low as it might affect the whole team.

Legend#1

Established Member
I can forgive but never forget.

If he plays I won't boo.. I don't like to boo our own players, no matter how ****y, I won't cheer/sing his name ever again though.

If he ends up staying, it's only good news for the club as an actual club.. We keep 1 of the best LB's in the world and Chelsea don't get him.

But I still think he's off, the team photo was a major indication.

I still think he's a ****.

drthorne1

Well that's one way of looking at it...

But we might have to get used to the fact that Cole will be around looking than we think. What if he scores some goals and plays his heart out will that make a difference ??

sn196

I think there will be loads of people booing him mate, although i dont agree with booing our players.

If/When he goes to Chelski then ill be Booing my heart out!!!!

drthorne1

I agree with most of the last post's here that he is a TW** but i also will not boo or shout verbals at him, becuase all its going to do is effect the team and thats not what anyone wants.

asajoseph

Established Member
It's just struck me how arrogant this statement actually is.

What's he talking about 'making himself available to play'? We pay this cretin his ****ing wages to play football for us! I don't call my boss every morning and tell him that I'm making myself available to come to work that day!

sn196

He has to come out and say that really because the Chelsea deal has collapsed and he knows that he will be here for another season.

karl

That's very big of him to make himself availble to the club who pay him every week. I guess we'll have to sell Reyes at top dollar to finance Cashleys new pay packet. I bet he's trying to work out how much a year it is as we speak. It's a very expensive way to stop him playing for Chelsea.

goonerwarsh

Established Member
No No No No No!!! This is what I think is out of order. A whole summer of silence letting the club and fans stew over the whole episode and then he comes out and says his problem isn't with Wenger or the fans. He should have come out and said this about eight weeks ago.

In fact, after he was found guilty in the whole affair, even if he had felt **** about the board he should have still come out and apologised to the fans over the whole episode!! This is exactly whats wrong in football

maxxx

asajoseph said:

What's he talking about 'making himself available to play'? We pay this cretin his f****g wages to play football for us! I don't call my boss every morning and tell him that I'm making myself available to come to work that day!

Asa, i don't think thats the point he's trying to make. He knows Chelsea have snubbed him and value him cheaply and he's been left isolated. Now, he want's to see if there's a way back at Arsenal.

Ratinho

Established Member
"I have made myself available for selection this weekend," the 25-year-old said.

Well thank you very much Ashley, very big of you, now go and die. kthx.

Rahul

asajoseph said:

What's he talking about 'making himself available to play'? We pay this cretin his f****g wages to play football for us! I don't call my boss every morning and tell him that I'm making myself available to come to work that day!

exactly what i was thinking....does this probably mean he refused to play before or something??F***n c**t

Ratinho

Established Member
maxxx said:
Asa, i don't think thats the point he's trying to make. He knows Chelsea have snubbed him and value him cheaply and he's been left isolated. Now, he want's to see if there's a way back at Arsenal.

So touched we're his last resort. :***)

wuvwoo Ash. ♥

sn196

maxxx said:
asajoseph said:

I agree

jay-d

Established Member
What I don't get is the anger towards Cole and the pity towards Reyes on this board. Me I want them both out.

If I had to keep one on footballing terms alone it would be Cole hands down. Yes Cole tried to engineer a move away but so is Reyes and IMO Reyes is doing it so blatantly it's even more disrespectul fo the club at least Cole tried to hide it.

Something has obviously happened to cause his grievances with the board. I don't think it's a simple as many would like to believe but I still think what he has done is unnacceptable and he should be sold just like Reyes should.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I'm obsessed by the idea of making my mark on history. And Arsenal is my paradise.

Thierry Henry

Latest posts

Top Bottom