• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Ashley Cole (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Harding

i want him out. i say we sale his money grabbing ass for £20mill and use the money to strenghen the LB and CB positions....wenger will not sale cole unless he has some quality lined up. he's not just going to sale cole then go on the look out for replacements, he has seen this cole situation coming and is well prepared i am sure if he is sold

Ratinho

Established Member
I just hope we don't end up with some foreign mercenary left back, who only cares about money and furthering his own celebrity, rather than actual football.

Oh.....

Viper

Established Member
Harding said:
i want him out. i say we sale his money grabbing ass for £20mill and use the money to strenghen the LB and CB positions....wenger will not sale cole unless he has some quality lined up. he's not just going to sale cole then go on the look out for replacements, he has seen this cole situation coming and is well prepared i am sure if he is sold
Even if we get the £20 million, I'd be suprised if Wenger uses most of the money to strengthen our squad.

Army of Me

Established Member
i have to say, if we accept anything less than £30mil from the billionaires we're mental.

I don't care if we're never going to use it, it's the principle, dagnabbit!

Phillips

i hope Cole stays, he has done nothing wrong imo and was treated unfairly

and for the people that boo him at games, go get aids ffs

qs

Established Member
AGooner said:
Yeh, I agree most are dumb and don't care.

But there are those like JT who seem like decent chaps and I think have some intelligence.

Hopefully now that one journalist has spoken out, others will join in.

Then the Chelsea players and fans will see that their success is built on "ill gotten gains"

JT, as in John Terry? Intelligent, decent chap?

Pull the other one.

YuenBiaoFan

Established Member
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Do.

Me.

A.

****ing.

Favour.

J.T?!

God help him if he's England captain, stories about his mum shagging Carragher's brother and him bonking suntan bed assistants in Cobham will be abound :lol:

Oh allegedly of course.

cesc18

Viper said:
Harding said:
Even if we get the £20 million, I'd be suprised if Wenger uses most of the money to strengthen our squad.
he would
maybe in 3 seasons :lol:

i d be disappointed with anything below 20m
all the tabloids have got my hopes up :D
it d mean atleast 4-5 signings in a few seasons

DOUBLE-YOU

the money is not the issue. if cole goes to chelsea, £30m will not buy back what arsenal will lose.
firstly we will be losing the best left back in the world. He will be so difficult to replace.
secondly there are few players at highbury who have that on field connection with henry. ashley is the only one. vieira has gone as has pires and bergkamp.
thirdly, arsenal will be strengthening their rivals. when duff left chelsea, he had the option of liverpool and spuds, yet he was sold to newcastle. I'd be very surprised if mourinho didn't have a say in where he went.
There is also the british element. I am so far from being Xenophobic, but i would like to see a few more british players in the squad.

All this over £5000. yes i know cole as been a pr*ck but arsenal sh*tted on him first. He's the best leftback in the world. He should have been paid what was agreed. imagine the same situation happening to you at your work place.

putra_sas

Cole, cole, cole.....
You said you love Arsenal so much....
Why? Why? Why?
I could just see Cole and Eboue being the fastest and solid-est fullbacks ever playing in he Premier League....

Why? Why? Why?

el jefe

You completely miss the point, Double-You. If the board went back on their word, the little c*nt could have handled it
any number of ways. He chose the worst possible way and has spent the last 18 months making excuses for himself and blaming everyone else. I think most of us were willing to forgive him initially, but he continues to dig his own grave. Of course there are two sides to every story, but how anyone can continue to defend him
is beyond me. He has embarassed the club we all love so much, and continues to do so. Has he ever heard of damage limitation (or professonalism for that matter)?

This whole topic has become so tedious. Please sell him promptly and let us move on.

Savaloisav

Phillips said:

*scratches nose*

are you serious..........

Artillero

Phillips said:

count me in then.

I will never cheer cole again.

Ziontrain

DOUBLE-YOU said:
the money is not the issue. if cole goes to chelsea, £30m will not buy back what arsenal will lose.

All we will lose is dead weight. Ashely looks good for himself, not for the team. As you saw we got to CL final with a converted DM at that positiion.

Why? Because the player was strictly focused on playing defense first and foremost, not on attacking or wearing white boots or getting himself on the front page of OK magazine.

I personally think Arsenal should let Ashely publish his worthless book and keep him - so that he go to work every day and can face his teamamtes and manager like a man, after dumping on them. The guy is a backstabbing coward - why let him run away from the mess he has made? Force him to face it like a man and then enjoy himself at Barnet every monday for the next two years.

By the way, Thierry henry could have probably made 200K per week if simply knocked on Abramovic's door a couple months ago when he was a free agent - but you know what - he didn't.

Which is all you need to know about Ashley Cole. He is a worthles turd.

And by the way rember that what this was about was Ashely Cole wanting his "agent" to be paid £250,000 a year for several years. For what - for a contract renewal of a player the club has raised from age 16 for 9 years now.

Are you kidding me? Where do you think that money comes from? From US. And by the way Arsenal fans pay a lot of money already for tickets, online, you name it.

Do you think a poll of fans would actually result in even 5% wanting to pay more money for this scumbag agent having done f-all ? Of course not.

Ashley was to make millions from his new contract. If he wanted pay his agent - do it his damn self. I'd do the same as the baord did - that is obscene to pay that for a player from your won youth team. What on earth has the agent done. Did he train him in skills, has the vision to convert him from medicre winger to international full-back. Nope. He did f-all. So why should he leech that much money from fans' pockets.

That - willingly shafting Arsenal fans - is how little respect Ashely has for us, so to those of you who are supporting him - be aware that he is taking a dump on you even as you do it.

jay-d

Established Member
putra_sas said:
Cole, cole, cole.....
You said you love Arsenal so much....
Why? Why? Why?
I could just see Cole and Eboue being the fastest and solid-est fullbacks ever playing in he Premier League....

Why? Why? Why?

OH Delilah................

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

A fan and a supporter behaves in different ways and what we have experienced in the last two games is pretty unique and is related to our history

Mikel Arteta
Top Bottom